Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Ji Lanyue

    Du Zhong looked at the eldest lady in front of him and felt a headache.

    He knew that something like this would happen.

    Qiu Xinglu took over Xinglang Entertainment for more than three years, and now the company's operations are booming. Not long ago, the TV series he invested in became a hit, and he took advantage of the situation and launched two leading roles and three supporting roles.

    The investment object he is fighting for is definitely an existence that can shake the circle by stomping his feet.

    As for Ji Lanyue's Ji character, only the investment bank under the Zhaoxuan Group is worthy of such a status.

    Du Zhong was only 30 years old, and he was able to become one of the three major agents in Xinglang Entertainment. Naturally, he had great means and connections. It was precisely because of this that he knew what Ji Lanyue's identity meant.

    This is the real young lady!

    He tried to reason with Ji Lanyue: "Miss Ji, it's like this, we need a meeting to discuss the arrangement of debut..."

    Ji Lanyue held his chin: "But I just want to enter "Dream Blooming."

    Du Zhong: "... Although this draft is good, it is really not suitable for you."

    Ji Lanyue: "I know." How can a small show be worthy of Ben Gong?

    Du Zhong: "So don't..."

    Ji Lanyue: "But I just want to go, let's not talk about it, it's settled."

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He can put harsh words to restrict other artists, but Facing such a young lady who is comparable to his ancestor, what can he do?

    Qiu Xinglu dared to entrust such an important person to him. On the one hand, he believed in his ability, and on the other hand, he was promoting him.

    It must be good for him to have a relationship with Ji Lanyue.

    This truth, needless to say, Du Zhong understands.

    He nodded aggrievedly: "Okay, then I will lead the team to make follow-up arrangements for you."

    After remembering this matter, Du Zhong mentioned again: "What about the S-level TV series..."

    Ji Lanyue: "Is time in a hurry?"

    Du Zhong understood what she meant, and shook his head: ""Dream Bloom" is signing up, one week The list will be determined later. The process will take about two to three months, and the filming of "Qingshuang" will be three months later at the earliest."

    Now we are in contact with the leading actors and main supporting actors, and there are other roles to choose after the schedule is set. After everything is settled, it will take three months. At that time, there will be a script reading meeting first.

    After all, it will take at least four months.

    Ji Lanyue said casually: "That's mine too."

    Du Zhong: "...Okay." This project is a privilege given to him by Qiu Xinglu, no matter whether Ji Lanyue has acting skills or not, as long as she is willing, it is a female one.

    Take out an S-level TV series to praise people, and she won't be able to get rid of her reputation as a resource bar.

    But you can use Bai Fumei's character design, and the current fans still like this.