Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Record MV

    The moonlighters have been a little bit party lately.

    Around New Year's Day, it's a good time for all kinds of parties to show their faces, and there will be a Spring Festival Gala where every family will be the background sound. This is a good time for artists to improve their skills!

    But why did Ji Lanyue disappear?

    What about activities? What about publicity? What about the red carpet? What about the parties?

    Just a satellite TV New Year's Eve party, and it was recorded and broadcast.

    Is it you I want to see? I want to spend the last second of this year with you! Let's usher in a new year together!

    Recording and broadcasting...why is there a satellite TV's New Year's Eve party that is still recording and broadcasting!

    It's too poor! ! !

    They howled incessantly, very sad.

    Ji Lanyue reduced her itinerary, and used to follow Shimmer to go out for a walk from time to time, but now she has a head every half a month, which is too depraved.

    This is not something a rising artist should do.

    But she is really busy.

    I celebrated the New Year at the end of January, went to the show at the beginning of February, and joined the group soon after I came back.

    She needs to get the album done, and then wait for the producer to do the post-processing work when she doesn't have time.

    Almost when Ji Lanyue finished filming, Du Zhong arranged for the release, and he could start promoting the new album directly after he came out.

    And within two months of joining the group, her first major heroine TV series "Qingshuang" will be broadcast.

    The timing is just right, which makes Ji Lanyue very busy.

    Mu Xiaoxuan handed the water glass to her in distress, and brought the straw to Ji Lanyue's mouth: "Sister, drink some water." After

    filming the MV for 20 hours, Ji Lanyue didn't take a break.

    Shooting outside in winter, the temperature is too low.

    Ji Lanyue leaned closer and grabbed the straw.

    The warm water flowed into the throat, and the whole body felt a little warmer.

    The director has followed her to the present, and other staff members have changed shifts, but some are also next to each other.

    Everyone is working hard.

    "There is only one more shot to call it a day, sister, wake up!" Mu Xiaoxuan reminded.

    Ji Lanyue blinked, eyes full of sleepiness: "Well."

    Tired, sleepy, and hungry.

    Mu Xiaoxuan said: "I prepared the little ravioli, let's eat it after you're done! After eating, close your eyes and go to sleep. I'll remove your make-up and let Liuliu and the others carry you into the car. Let's go to the car." Continue to sleep in the hotel."

    Anyway, Ji Lanyue will be wrapped in a blanket to protect her from the cold, just take her to the car, and sleep as long as she can.

    Ji Lanyue squeezed out from her throat: "Yes."