Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Album Conflict

    Album production can be fast or slow, and those who have pre-stored tracks can complete the recording in a month or two.

    If a creator who takes care of lyrics, music and arrangement releases an album, it will be very slow. Non-songwriters basically only need to record songs, and leave other matters to the company.

    Shimmer's first and only album, the recording went smoothly, only the MV shooting was troublesome and delayed.

    It's not like fans are always speculating about conflicts among the nine, team bullying, etc. These things didn't appear in the low light.

    They're all a group of low-level young people in the entertainment industry, and it's too late to hug each other to keep warm, so they don't bother to deal with others.

    ——Ji Lanyue is also such an 18th line without revealing her own background.

    In the middle and late November, the group special "Shimmer" finally came out.

    Du Zhong rejected the proposal to extend the parallel contract, and in half a year, the group would be disbanded.

    The other eight have the intention to continue for another year, and the limited group can be used for one or two years, and when they are disbanded, they can make another wave of group fans.

    Then either return to the original group, or walk alone. But it is likely to be blurred.

    They took a fancy to Ji Lanyue's popularity and felt that the momentum would be good.

    But Du Zhong firmly refused.

    Just kidding, now he can't wait for this year to pass quickly, so that Ji Lanyue's solo is unique, how can he keep this group of people for the second year?

    Don't even think about it! ——by Eucommia

    ·

    "Shimmer", the promotion is the only group album of this girl group, it is made with all my heart and soul, and it is full of sincerity.

    The group fans are happy, but the only fans are tangled, and Heizi is watching from the sidelines.

    Then it came out that nine of the ten songs were produced and selected according to each person's characteristics, and they could be regarded as exclusive songs for individuals, but they were only sung by groups.

    In personal songs, my part will be heavier.

    The tenth song tells the story of the Shimmer girl group, which is gratitude and expectation.

    The official description is very careful, the wording is gentle, and try to write from the perspective of dreams, memories, and the future.

    But it still caused dissatisfaction among fans.

    [During the audition, I agreed to arrange all the activities after debut in the order of ranking, so I exchanged my daughter for the C position of a song? Hundreds of millions of votes were cast in vain? ]

    [I've even gone to the Himalayas, now you tell me that she is the same as Cheng Yiran? (Didn't say that Cheng Yiran was bad)]

    [Although it's been a long time, I still have to pay back the money]

    [Fuck, I just know that the program team has no heart, @考者乌仲, are you a waste? Watching my daughter being bullied? ]

    [Don't say number one, we don't agree with the second, third, and fourth.]