Chapter 5

Chapter 5 White Peach Oolong

    Ji Lanyue is going to perform a very sweet and lovely song - "White Peach Oolong". The dance is not too difficult. The teacher specially designed a movement for her, which is very bright.

    Burning songs without backup dancers and lights, the effect will be greatly reduced. It's okay if there are more than three people in the group, Ji Lanyue is only one person, so it doesn't take advantage.

    And the cumbersome movements are hard to learn.

    So in the end, I decided on such a song, which is very flattering.

    Ji Lanyue is 168cm tall, neither too tall nor short, with a well-proportioned and thin body, and long, straight legs.

    The weaving hair has a new design, and a heart-shaped little chirp is specially added, which is quite suitable for this song.

    — Refreshing air,

    — Sweet wind,

    — White clouds enveloping the sky...

    Ji Lanyue’s voice is pure and clean, not a pretentious sweet tone, but a lovely sweetness that is naturally revealed, like a peach, like a mouthful of summer Iced watermelon.

    As soon as she opened her mouth, the instructors in the audience nodded one after another. The microphone was fully turned on without padding, and her lively singing and dancing did not affect her breath.

    Some people are actually good at singing, but with dancing, it will be very affected. Some people even stand quietly, much better than him or her singing while walking.

    Ji Lanyue: "Take a sip of that cool white peach oolong~"

    She focused on this first public performance, because she was so happy, the smile on her face became brighter and more lovely, anyone can see that the people on stage I'm in a really good mood.

    When Zhai Meng saw it, he pursed his lips and smiled, he was also infected.

    After singing the last sentence, Ji Lanyue paused on the last movement, panting slightly, her eyes were bent, seeing so many people not nervous, she just felt happy and joyful.

    I can perform in public now! I no longer need to be locked in a narrow palace room, dreaming that unreachable dream!

    No one is kneeling on the ground with their heads down, crying that they can't look straight.

    It's nice here, really nice.

    Ji Lanyue stopped the action, took the microphone handed over by the staff, subconsciously looked down, and felt that this thing was novel.

    Then he took two steps forward, getting a lot closer to the instructor's seat.

    Xu Qiushan: "Lanyue's singing is really good, it's so sweet, I feel like I've eaten a peach."

    Zhai Meng turned his head: "Yes, yes, the dance moves are also very good, very clicky, there is no mistake. "

    The four praised a few words, and then Zhai Meng asked her to introduce herself.

    Ji Lanyue nodded, and said as he was told before, "Hi everyone, hello mentors, I am a trainee from Xinglang Entertainment, Ji Lanyue." Zhai Meng: "I read your

    profile It shows on the computer that the trainees only have seven days at the beginning?"

    When he was talking, he looked at the information on the desktop, and lightly threw out this topical content.