Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Gaxi fans are ubiquitous in the entertainment industry, and they are usually supporting roles.

    The male and female protagonists usually have about a thousand scenes, and they are exhausted. If they ask for more than a dozen more scenes, it will not show the results of the extra scenes.

    But supporting roles are different.

    When a person appears too frequently, the audience can react no matter how dull they are: Why are you everywhere?

    Ji Lanyue knew that filming in the crew had to catch up with the schedule. The venue, props, personnel, and group performances all cost money, and there would be new expenditures as soon as it got dark and dawn.

    Not long after the filming started, Fan Qingqing was in group B, and the two had never met each other.

    Mu Xiaoxuan was still aggrieved behind her: "I have a novel I really like, and in the adapted TV series, one of my favorite supporting actress roles was squeezed out by her. It's so annoying!" It was also on the hot search at the

    time , Fan Qingqing's deeds are widely circulated.

    For example, the request to change the script in the middle of the filming caused many people to reshoot the scenes, and the crew was very picky about arriving late and leaving early, stealing scenes on the spot... There are too many.

    Once people start acting like monsters, normal people can't imagine what they can achieve. degree.

    Ji Lanyue: "Aren't I the heroine? Apart from the director, shouldn't I have the final say?"

    How can the script be changed as soon as it is said?

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "Maybe it's because you're not well-known when you first debuted, so you're easy to bully."

    Ji Lanyue: "...that's a bit blind."

    When people are at a low point, anyone passing by can step on you.

    Only when you walk up and stand at the highest place, will everyone compliment you. At that time, the whole world is good people.

    Ji Lanyue is used to sitting at a high place, but she has never felt such a low seat.

    Fan Qingqing had already walked over there.

    "It's Teacher Ji? Hey, I've been filming next door, and we didn't collide in scenes, so we haven't seen each other." Fan Qingqing said with a smile.

    Ji Lanyue glanced at her lightly: "In the first scene you bumped into, did you steal my scene by the way?"

    She was direct and simple, without any euphemism, which made Fan Qingqing stunned for a moment.

    Fan Qingqing withdrew her smile: "You just entered the entertainment industry, so it's better not to be so sharp."

    Ji Lanyue suddenly laughed, with sarcasm and disdain: "You deserve it?"

    Fan Qingqing: "You!"

    The assistant pulled her from behind: "Sister! Sister! Sister Qing! We're going to touch up the makeup, Sister! We'll be shooting right away!"

    Fan Qingqing tapped her fingers in the air, so angry that she said, "Wait for me! "

    Ji Lanyue didn't even give her a look.

    Mu Xiaoxuan was excited in a low voice from behind: "Sister, although it was a bit enjoyable, your expression just now was a little bit too much, which had such a small impact on your beauty." Ji Lanyue turned her head: "Really?" Mu Xiaoxuan