Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The First Scene

    Ji Lanyue was a little excited, she didn't show it on the outside, but she couldn't hide it in her heart.

    The few people who followed her soon found out.

    Looking at each other, they chuckled suddenly, and then reminded each other, don't let Ji Lanyue find out.

    It's rare to see a young lady like this, of course you have to see more.

    Ji Lanyue is immersed in the anticipation of her upcoming filming. She has supplemented a lot of knowledge recently and watched a few films recommended by the acting teacher.

    Some just read it and passed it, and some followed the teacher to review and analyze it several times.

    It's a not-so-good process. If it's the style you like, you won't get bored no matter how many times you watch it.

    But if you don’t like it and feel bored, you will not only watch it but also analyze it in depth. People will be in a state of anxiety of “I really don’t want to do it but I must do it”.

    The rewards are indeed great.

    Ji Lanyue really wanted to experience it quickly and see what it would look like in actual use.

    ·

    Wen Yang is a boy just like his name. Yang, the sound is "yang", which means melting metal and exuberant fire.

    On the first day they met, he went to Ji Lanyue with a bunch of things.

    "Sister! Oh, that's not right, it's my sister." He first addressed her, but then felt it was wrong, so he immediately corrected it.

    Wen Yang is twenty-three, Ji Lanyue is only nineteen now, and will be twenty after his birthday in a few days.

    Wen Yang smiled and rolled his eyes, like a little sun: "It's the first time we met, and we will have a happy cooperation in the future!"

    Sun Yang is cheerful and enthusiastic, this is Wen Yang's own personality, and it also happens to be his personality to the outside world.

    Wen Yang's manager, Zhou Pu, followed behind. He had met Du Zhong before, and he greeted Du Zhong from a distance.

    Liuliu took the big box that Wen Yang brought, and there was something heavy inside that he didn't know what it was.

    Wen Yang: "Yueyue, you are so pretty."

    Two sentences changed three titles, and Ji Lanyue didn't have time to reply.

    He suddenly took out a photo and a pen from his pocket: "Can you sign me? If I want a special autograph, I write TO Wen Yang. I want to improve my acting career." Du Zhong: "..." Huh

    ?

    Zhou Pu shrugged: "Wen Yang pursues the draft." This is one of his few hobbies.

    Ji Lanyue was quite calm, she took the photo in front of her, it was a stage photo from before, it should be taken by Wen Yang himself, or a p picture taken by fans on the Internet.

    very nice.

    While signing, Ji Lanyue asked, "Have you voted for me?"

    Wen Yang got excited when he said this: "I mobilized everyone around me to vote for you! From the first to the last, I voted for you! "

    "Oh no, we need to make up the number of people, so there are three young ladies in your dormitory." He added, "In the early stage, the remaining five votes were cast by a few people who randomly found the bottom rankings. Later, the number of votes will be less, so I will only vote for the four of you."