Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Grandpa and Grandma

    Ji Lanyue's grandparents came to the box once at the very beginning and thought it was not very good.

    At the scene, it was a lively scene to watch.

    You hold back here and look down from the top, and also cut off the noise and shouts from the outside world. What kind of way is this to watch the scene?

    Grandma shook her head frequently: "I don't think it's good here."

    Grandpa echoed: "It's too far away from my granddaughter."

    Ji Changfeng: "..."

    Grandma held a fluorescent stick in her hand, shining a gentle and brilliant light, standing on her face. side, and cast yourself a nice light.

    "I want to go down, here, here, the one near the stage." Grandma pointed to the ground to show her grandson.

    Ji Changfeng was helpless: "It's too crowded, there is a standing area, and I don't know how serious it is. And the speakers are over there, which is not good for your ears." Grandma regretted, and

    chose to back down: "Then there, on the stage, I The final concession."

    She refers to the front end of the high platform seat, and the fare is divided according to the area, which must be the front row of the 980.

    The infield is not necessarily the closest to the stage area, it just means that the viewing effect here is the best. In the seating areas on both sides, the front rows look up to the table, but they are actually very close.

    The mobile phone can take pictures of Ji Lanyue's expression.

    Ji Changfeng: "..."

    Looking at grandma's earnest eyes, he surrendered: "I'll have someone take you there, but you can't go any further."

    At least he still has a place to sit when he's tired.

    Grandma: "Okay, okay!"

    She agreed very readily, and elbowed the person next to her. Grandpa took the opportunity to agree: "It's very good, although the angle is off, but the distance is close.

    " Greeting Ji Yang and Ran Ningxin, she stopped casually at the door, and then ran downstairs with another assistant.

    Before starting, Ji Changfeng mentioned to Ran Ningxin that Ji Yang was so engrossed in looking for his daughter at that time that he forgot it after hearing it.

    ·

    Offstage.

    Ji Changfeng and his box were originally located above the Ji Lanyue fan area. Linda arranged for her assistant to take the two old people to find a place, and remember to accompany them by the way to take care of them to avoid emergencies.

    Some fans came here by buying tickets, some got free tickets, and not all the seats here are full.

    "Oh, you can see clearly from here." Grandma turned her head and said to Grandpa behind her.

    Grandpa patted her: "Going down the steps, don't be half-hearted."

    Grandma: "Oh."

    She held two cheering sticks in her hand, with Ji Lanyue's name and Q version on them, and the one on the right large areas into one.

    The two had gray hair, and grandma simply dyed it all white, full of energy and not looking old-fashioned.

    On the contrary, it is a positive look, younger.