Chapter 50

Chapter 50 I Was Wrong

    In the end, I went to eat hot pot.

    Because Ji Lanyue solved Pei Yiqing who didn't know what was wrong with her in one sentence.

    Ji Lanyue looked at the people next to her with a half-smile: "Does it have anything to do with you when the two of us go to eat?"

    In other words: Don't push, just go aside.

    Pei Yiqing: "..."

    Fang Kong, who had just finished his work and chased after him, heard this as soon as he approached here, and seeing Ji Lanyue's expression, his eyes lit up instantly.

    Fuck! Cool! In his lifetime, he could actually see that such expressions and words were addressed to Pei Yiqing!

    It turns out that this kind of expression is so beautiful when it is not aimed at yourself!

    Fang Kong trotted over in three or two steps, and said to Ji Lanyue enthusiastically: "Hello, hello, I am Fang Kong."

    Ji Lanyue looked at the person who appeared suddenly, and nodded: "Ji Lanyue Month."

    Fang Kong: "I know, I have seen it several times, but I have never had a chance to talk."

    Wen Yang stood up straight at this moment, and shouted: "Brother Fang!"

    Fang Kong patted in the air virtually: "Little Wen Yang It's also there, oh, why do I feel like I'm tanned? Daily sun protection needs to be replenished!"

    Wen Yang's face fell down: "Oh..."

    It's the hottest time of summer, and they are outdoors every day, enjoying the sun bathing.

    There is no shortage of Huoxiang Zhengqi water.

    Pei Yiqing stretched out his arm to block Fang Kong, interrupting his attempt to run towards Ji Lanyue.

    Fang Kong turned his head: "Why?"

    Pei Yiqing said expressionlessly, "It's hot, don't squeeze so close."

    Fang Kong was secretly happy, but it didn't show on his face: "It's okay, I won't get too close."

    Pei Yiqing didn't listen, but instead Falling back hard, Fang Kong was forced to stand beside him.

    Fang Kong: "..." Gan! Confirmed! This bastard is really impure!

    He tapped lightly with his fingers, and spoke harshly to Pei Yiqing silently.

    The film king ignored him, and casually glanced at Fang Kong.

    Then Fang Kong restrained his movements and stood still.

    Ji Lanyue has witnessed all this and finds their way of getting along very interesting.

    Fang Kong: "By the way, is it time to eat? It's the first time we meet, or let us treat Pei Yiqing?"

    Pei Yiqing: "..."

    Fang Kong said enthusiastically, "Do you want to eat hot pot? I know one of them is very delicious. Yes, why don't we go now?"

    Wen Yang said happily: "Yes, yes, the boss treats guests, and the employees are very happy!"

    No matter how you say it, Pei Yiqing is his big boss. ,excited.

    Wen Yang: "Eat him as a ruin!"

    The other three said: "..." Brother, your idea is really too much.