Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Ji Lanyue stood at the C position of the theme song stage.

    During the rehearsal, she realized that the C position was so obvious.

    She not only stands in the middle, but also has her own design action at the end. Among a hundred people, her position is the highest.

    I didn't understand why it was called "C position" before, but now I really feel it.

    And for some reason, since then, she discovered that a camera seemed to be following her specially.

    In other words, the lens of this camera always falls in her direction.

    Ji Lanyue is careful, and when she was a princess, she would observe words and expressions. Although no one would show her face, she still had to use her brain if she wanted to please the superior.

    She found out about it, and of course the others did too.

    Some were envious, some were jealous, and there were those who hated Zhu Ying so much that they were about to explode.

    It's too much like a defeated general in the past! Ji Lanyue suddenly remembered that the daughter of a certain dignitary used to show off her power in front of her, but she was defeated in the end.

    She chuckled, aiming at the memory.

    But in the eyes of someone with a heart, they feel that she is doing everything on purpose.

    ·

    The broadcast of the theme song stage is the third episode of "Dreams Bloom".

    At this time, the contestants are already preparing for the first public stage.

    Viewers have been waiting for a week, and the new episode is finally out!

    [I heard that this time the C position is a bit interesting, it seems that Zhu Ying and Ji Lanyue are messing around! ]

    [Fucking exciting! Hey, I'm used to seeing other younger sisters acting gently and secretly, but I still like you to come and go on the bright side]

    [Zhu Ying is so powerful! She has the ability to be arrogant! 】

    【Heroic and heroic, come for love! Come on, Zhu Ying! ! ! 】

    [Hahahahahahaha, the face was swollen last time, couldn't it be this zy? Stop making trouble, embarrassment is not enough]

    [Ji Lanyue! ! ! Come on, sister! ! ! To debut! ! ! 】

    Before the broadcast, the program group had warmed up, and the promotion never stopped.

    There are many people who like to follow the draft and are very interested in "Dreams Bloom". I still watched it on the video platform while keeping the playing time.

    As for those passers-by, due to the promotional materials on social platforms such as Weibo, Douyin, etc., when they see popular searches and click in, they will also find some refined and beautiful pictures, as well as wonderful intercepted videos.

    Therefore, passers-by who are a little interested in this show still know a little bit about it.

    In addition to the overall song video of the sisters, the theme song will also record a pen-hold video for everyone.

    At this time, everyone's strength is obvious.

    Mixed among a hundred people, covered by teams, cameras, etc., even if some people dance poorly, they don't stand out.