Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    It's Chinese New Year, firecrackers can't be set off.

    The city is brightly lit, with neon lights flashing, and the brightest central square in the urban area is crowded with people, waiting for the bell to ring in the tallest clock tower.

    This indicates that the old year is over and a new life is about to begin.

    "Ah, it's snowing!"

    "What a beautiful snowflake!"

    Someone raised his head and reached out to catch it, with a smile on his face, his cheeks were flushed with cold, and even a thick scarf couldn't bring much warmth.

    "Fucking star gave out red envelopes! Hurry up and get them online!"

    After the words broke out in the crowd, people around heard shouts.

    "What what? What red envelopes?"

    "Someone talked about red envelopes? Who?"     "

    Celebrity? Which celebrity gave out

    red envelopes?

    "

Lanyue issued a red envelope for the second time, hurry up and get it!"

    "Ji Lanyue sent out a red envelope, don't be stupid, go to Weibo to get it!"

    It was shouting again, but it was different from the first time, this time The number of people increased, and their voices became louder.

    At that moment, many people took back their mobile phones, murmured "Really", "Is there any more", and flocked to Weibo.

    Then what they saw was the second wave of red envelopes that had been snatched up.

    People: "..."

    New

    Year's Eve, Ji Lanyue didn't go to work, but went home.

    It's just my hometown in China, and I have to come back once a year, and I also meet all kinds of relatives who are flourishing.

    Other people’s families gather together to watch the Spring Festival Gala, or they go out to play together and wait for the bell to ring. Anyway, they will stay up late today and wait for the time.

    It's not the case with the Ji family. Ji Lanyue hasn't seen a few relatives on weekdays, which doesn't mean they don't have this relationship.

    The immediate, collateral, and out-of-reach all came.

    It's like holding an internal banquet, with people coming and going with wine glasses to pretend.

    An older man came over and greeted Ji Lanyue with a smile, saying something like "I hugged you when I was young", "You have grown up so much", "Lanyue is getting brighter and brighter".

    It's too flattering to match that flattering look and thoughtful eyes.

    Many juniors were forcibly pulled in by their parents, their faces full of reluctance.

    When they saw Ji Lanyue standing next to Ji Changfeng, they all seemed to have seen a ghost.

    There are many people who are not close to Zhaoxuan's current head of the family, and they would not be able to see Ji Lanyue in the past. Looking at it now, isn't this the female star who is so popular in the entertainment industry?

    Damn, she is Ji Changfeng's younger sister? !

    No wonder there was so much movement!

    This group of young people is really not good at hiding their emotions, the expressions on their faces can be seen by anyone with eyes.