Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Am I not qualified?

    There is no need to check, the hotel staff who finally came here directly revealed Pei Yiqing's identity.

    "Film Emperor Pei?" One person was surprised.

    Pei Yiqing had just won two important Best Actors, when everyone mentioned him, they subconsciously called him "Actor".

    Someone patted that person and got back to the topic: "What happened here?"

    The sound insulation of this hotel is very good, and this problem was taken into consideration when it was originally designed, and it spent a lot of money on purpose.

    The people in the room on this floor have not noticed the movement outside.

    Ji Lanyue: "Sexual harassment, call the police."

    Staff: "???"

    Pei Yiqing glanced at her and stopped her: "Discuss with your agent."

    Ji Lanyue raised her head: "Huh? "

    When you say this word, you can usually make a sound without opening your mouth.

    It is also the favorite of people in the palace.

    Ji Lanyue is very proficient, a simple word, with power.

    Pei Yiqing looked into Ji Lanyue's big eyes and was silent for a while.

    "Listen to me, contact your agent first." That's all he could say.

    The staff had already helped Du Ke up on the ground, and he was full of alcohol, and he didn't know how much he drank.

    Ji Lanyue looked at Pei Yiqing and blinked.

    "All right, don't call the police yet," she said.

    ·

    When Eucommia was woken up, he was very confused.

    Seeing all the people standing indoors, Ji Lanyue who was sitting all day, and her simple clothes that were obviously going out, Du Zhong was stunned.

    He thought he hadn't woken up.

    "Pei...Why is Yiqing here?" Du Zhong looked at Pei Yiqing who was sitting on the other side.

    The other party pointed casually, and a person was placed on the single chair, and the hotel staff was standing beside Du Ke to prevent the person from falling to the ground.

    Du Zhong: "???"

    After a while, Du Zhong, who got a brief account of what happened, slapped the table angrily: "Damn!"

    Ji Lanyue frowned and looked at this person: "You speak dirty words."

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He: "Miss, is this the time to be careful with your wording? Not only do I swear, I also want to beat him up!"

    He, Du Zhong, has been in the entertainment industry until now, and he has never let his artists suffer such anger!

    Fuck! And this group of staff!

    Du Zhong was so angry that he turned in circles.

    But at first glance, Ji Lanyue, who should be the most angry, sat there without any anger.

    Du Zhong: "Gah?" He was confused.

    Hearing the voice, Ji Lanyue looked over obliquely: "What's wrong?"