Chapter 16

Chapter 16 I just can't get used to it

    It's nothing, the eldest princess can't understand the deal here, and wants to make a move.

    Ji Lanyue looked at him: "Do you make tickets in private? Pay for it?"

    Du Zhong: "Yes!"

    Ji Lanyue: "The entertainment company does it by itself, or is it joint with the program group?"

    Du Zhong seems to know what she wants to do Leo: "You want to use your family's... to put pressure on them?"

    Once the Zhaoxuan Group got through, the boss really wanted to save face.

    But then again, this kind of face is easy to give, but favors are not easy to repay.

    These days, I would rather use money to settle accounts than use favors to save money.

    Ji Lanyue shook her head: "No, I'm throwing money at it."

    The Ji family is not short of money, just as it happens, she is not used to living without money. That is, in the past, I always bullied others, but now talking doesn't work, and I'm still a little unaccustomed to it.

    Du Zhong: "...Throwing money?"

    He has never come into contact with such an artist, and it is a bit difficult to get along with him.

    Ji Lanyue: "...how much they do, how much you do for others."

    Don't you want to increase your votes? Simple, if you give more to yourself, I will give more to everyone.

    Du Zhong: "..."

    Tsk, Missy is Missy.

    He was helpless: "It's not necessary..."

    Ji Lanyue: "It is necessary."

    She looked at Du Zhong: "I know there is no absolute fairness in the world, but here, if it can be fair, then do it."

    She Her attitude is here, no matter how Eucommia or Xinglang Entertainment will operate in the future, it should be according to her wishes.

    Du Zhong: "The positions in the group are allocated. This is the exchange of resources between two parties or even multiple parties. You can't be so self-willed if you take the moon."

    He tried to reason with Ji Lanyue: "When you enter the entertainment industry in the future, you will see more things like this. You are a vested interest, why bother to make enemies in this troubled water?" Ji Lanyue looked down at her new

    work Nails, well, many things here are really convenient.

    Seeing that she didn't want to talk to him, Du Zhong felt a headache.

    At first, I thought she was easy to get along with, but I didn't expect the eldest lady to show her temper here.

    Why bother? There are so many participants involved in such a thankless thing, the other company will definitely put this account on Ji Lanyue, oh, there will be Xinglang Entertainment and him, Du Zhong.

    As for those contestants, they may not really think about Ji Lanyue.

    "Zhaoxuan Group is very big, but it is not the only one." Du Zhong didn't want to do this. "You want to be fair, and I can guarantee your fairness. It should be yours, and I will never let anyone take it away."

    Ji Lanyue looked up: "The audience can vote for whoever they like, I don't care how strong they are, as long as they like it. But I don't like entertainment companies meddling behind the scenes to influence the votes." Du Zhong: "...You don't like too much