Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Arrival

    The filming has been going on since the set up, there are cameras around the field, and there are also a bunch of shots in the bus.

    After a long journey, several cars finally arrived in the suburbs.

    The program group rented a large villa here as a venue in the future. The living conditions are still very good. There are few people here and remote, but the infrastructure is perfect.

    "It's a castle!"

    "The duck is so pretty!"     "     Oh

    my God! There's my poster !" The road covered with petals screamed softly, and a tall poster was erected on one side, with photos of a hundred girls posted on it.     There are trees planted on the other side, and the lush branches are full of pink flowers. When the wind blows, the petals fall one after another, like a rain of petals.     Extremely beautiful.     "My god, is this a flower road?"     "The meaning is good! This road is full of flower petals!"     "Really! The program team is so thoughtful!" It is     indeed very beautiful, probably because it is in the suburbs The reason is that the roads in this place are relatively wide, and the plants on both sides are also very particular. The greening is not as picky as in the city.     The girls found their luggage, and those with their own team laughed and walked over to each other.     The personal trainee pursed his lips lightly and smiled sweetly.     They have a good relationship, they have already met relatives in the car, and they are walking together now.     There are fixed-position cameras and mobile ones. The cameraman carried the machine at the forefront and recorded all the actions and words of these girls.     Many people showed a little discomfort because they were not used to it. This may be the most important time they have been paid attention to.

    Ji Lanyue dragged her suitcase, which looked big, but not heavy.

    Although on the surface he came here by himself, in fact the company arranged everything, and someone else brought the assistant makeup artist, stylist and things that might be used to this place.

    Not only Ji Lanyue, but also others.

    She was romantic or cautious, chic or sweet, the roller ran over the petals and stuck to the suitcase, and there were two ruts behind her, and she was stepped on by the people behind her.

    The petal rain falls, and the dream-chasing girls bravely come here with their ideals.

    ——If you think about it casually, you will find it beautiful and moving.

    Ji Lanyue has a suitcase in each hand, but she doesn't look embarrassed. Instead, she is solemn and cute. She walks with dignity, and her steps are not heavy or heavy, and she is not slow or hasty. She looks very comfortable.

    Especially those sparkling eyes, it really echoed the vulgar and bad saying: young lady has stars in her eyes.

    ·

    The recording process of the program is very long and requires a lot of preparation, clothing, hair, makeup... It will take a long time to finish a bunch of work.

    Ji Lanyue is curious about everything. Although the current cosmetics are not the same as hers, they are all the same style after all, but it is more convenient to use and the makeup is more refined.

    Ji Lanyue looked at herself in the mirror with a smile: "It's so pretty."

    The makeup artist's eyes also bent: "Lanyue is so pretty."