Chapter 69

Chapter 69 I Don't Think I'm Good For Her

    When Pei Yiqing returned to his room, he smiled wryly.

    Fang Kong was paralyzed on the sofa in the living room. He turned his head when he heard the sound of the door lock, and said to Pei Yiqing half-deadly: "You are a pervert! You made me run around in such a cold day, and I haven't returned since I came back." Stop it, and run to his place."

    As Pei Yiqing approached, Fang Kong, who was complaining, saw the expression on the other party's face.

    Fang Kong was stunned: "What's wrong with you? The confession was rejected?"

    Pei Yiqing gave him an angry look.

    Fang Kong suddenly felt that there was a good show, and immediately turned over and sat up: "Come on, tell me, let me be happy."

    Recently, he has been able to find happiness from Pei Yiqing so much!

    Putting this in the past, I really didn't even dare to think about it!

    Pei Yiqing ignored him, and walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down.

    He pondered for a long time, and then looked at Fang Kong: "Tell me, what is Ji Lanyue's background?"

    Fang Kong was at a loss: "I don't know, but Qiu Xinglu is in charge of her directly. I didn't tell you about it." Have you been?"

    Pei Yiqing looked at him: "Ji Lanyue bought a car just now."

    Fang Kong scratched his head: "Why, you want to buy it too? Couple money? Then you buy it, do you have to report it to me? You don't Think I'll pay you!"

    He said with enthusiasm, pretending to be clutching his trouser pocket.

    Pei Yiqing: "...that car is 12 million."

    Fang Kong: "Damn it!"

    He widened his eyes and was extremely shocked: "12 million? Did you hear me right?"

    Seeing Fang Kong, he lost his soul Pei Yiqing looked very calm, he crossed his legs, and said in a deep voice, "I watched her pay." Although it was

    only a deposit, judging by Ji Lanyue's appearance, the follow-up final payment is not a problem.

    Fang Kong: "Wow, shit, shit!"

    Do artists make so much money?

    Did Pei Yiqing make so much money in the early days? No, this loser! Not only did he not make any money, but he also supported the director!

    But later it was distributed to the box office and made a small profit.

    But twelve million!

    "It hasn't been a year since Ji Lanyue made his debut, yet he has earned so much money?" Fang Kong looked like the protagonist in the famous painting "Scream", "I have been in this circle for so long, why haven't I seen such a Way to get the money?"

    Fang Kong said sincerely: "Pei Yiqing, I don't want to take you anymore, I want to take Ji Lanyue. If you say I exchange with Du Zhong, will he agree?" Although it was just a joke, Pei

    Yiqing Still, he casually pulled out the pillow beside him and threw it at Fang Kong.

    He sneered: "If you want to go, it depends on whether they can see you."

    Fang Kong quickly avoided, and still did not forget to reply: "I am a gold medal manager!"

    Pei Yiqing: "You are self-proclaimed."