Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Do You Like Me?

    The filming of "Killing" went smoothly. The winter scene was a bit tiring, but at least it wasn't as hot as last summer. Comparing the two, I really can't say which one is easier.

    When we moved to the last site, it was actually a lot warmer, but the cold spring still made the people working outside freezing.

    Ji Lanyue had a rare cold.

    At the beginning, she was a little panicked and felt that she was going to die.

    Wind chill, this is the simplest and most likely to kill people's injuries. Whenever the weather changes, you must pay special attention, even if it is hot, you can't blow the wind.

    The saddest thing is Xiaqiu, knowing that Cicadas are screaming outside, but they have to hold back inside the house.

    Du Zhong didn't make any fuss. He went to make granules for Ji Lanyue, and while pouring water, he muttered: "I told you to wear thicker clothes yesterday, and you have to refuse." Spring is spring, but there is still another

    wave Has the snow melted?

    It's colder this season, much colder than when it snows.

    Ji Lanyue: "Don't push me, hurry up, or I'll die." At the

    beginning, she said that she was going to die, which shocked Du Zhong. He also heard that he had a little fever and a cold and stuffy nose, so Eucommia came back panting.

    Bring the brown little glass of water to Ji Lanyue, and Du Zhong watched her finish it in one gulp.

    "Hey, it's a little sweet." Ji Lanyue smacked her lips, feeling amazing.

    Eucommia: "...that's right!" Otherwise?

    Few cold medicines dare to make bitter ones these days, right?

    Besides, some medicines are a bit bitter and numb when normal people drink them, but patients with symptoms feel just right.

    Ji Lanyue looked at him eagerly: "And then?"

    Du Zhong: "Then? Then you go out to film! This is not very sleepy, I will talk to the coordinator later, see if I can reduce the notice for you today, so that you can go out early Come back and rest."

    In fact, it's just a mild cold. Social animals usually go to work just after taking the medicine. Whether they are sleepy or not depends on the work situation.

    Ji Lanyue: "This is gone?"

    Is it so casual?

    She hasn't been ill since she's been here, so she doesn't know much about the process.

    A bit dizzy and stuffy nose today is not because of the wind blowing yesterday, I have to add another one to eat ice cream.

    ——When passing by the store, Ji Lanyue couldn't hold back and asked Mu Xiaoxuan to buy her an ice cream to eat.

    The nutritionist prepared meals for her for Ji Lanyue's health and body management, but did not restrict her from eating other things, only occasionally and in small amounts.

    But to be honest, those nutritious meals are good-looking, but they are really not very delicious.

    The heavy oil is heavy, spicy and sweet, and the seasoning is enough to stimulate the body's pleasant feeling.

    When Mu Xiaoxuan saw Ji Lanyue was ill, she was scared when she saw her in the morning, and immediately confessed the matter to Du Zhong.

    Du Zhong hummed: "Ji Lanyue, who is capable, will steal it?"