Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Theme Song Stage C

    Slapping in the face is something that people who eat melons like to see.

    When Zhu Ying was tough, her sarcasm and ruthlessness towards Ji Lanyue was very exciting to the audience.

    At that time, everyone brought Zhu Ying in, thinking about how to complete the strong crushing of Ji Lanyue.

    However, I didn't expect that after the challenge, there will be a reversal, and after the reversal, there will be a reversal.

    Zhu Ying's face was so swollen now that she spoke so harshly at the beginning. The program group took advantage of the trend and put this wave of popularity on the hot search list.

    It is undeniable that Ji Lanyue took advantage of the broadcast of this episode. But Zhu Ying, who was made fun of by everyone, although the current situation is not as she imagined, it is still very good.

    Because the audience knew about Zhu Ying's existence.

    As long as she can perform better in the follow-up, then in people's hearts, in addition to being the person who talked big and was slapped in the face, she will also be a powerful faction who reversed her image.

    For those participating in talent shows, this is the enthusiasm they most desire to have.

    After all, after a nearly two-hour program was broadcast, there were only a dozen or so players who could be remembered.

    ·

    No matter how high the topic is caused outside, how heated the discussion on the contestants is, none of the 100 girls know about it.

    ——People whose mobile phones and all communication tools were confiscated here felt how long twenty-four hours a day really is.

    It's a pity that Xue and the others were very uncomfortable at first, and they always wanted to touch something in their hands to relieve their anxiety.

    Ji Lanyue didn't feel this way. She didn't touch the mobile phone for a long time. After coming here, most of them learned dancing and vocal music from others.

    Lian Hansong has already been found out about her third mobile phone. She had already prepared for it and hid it very deeply. It's a pity that if you do too many bad things, your feet will always be exposed.

    She got acquainted with Ji Lanyue for a long time, and when she was confiscated by her elder sister Xuanguan, she turned around and hugged Ji Lanyue pretending to cry, looking very pitiful.

    Ji Lanyue could only comfort her in a daze.

    ·

    Before the first episode of the program was broadcast, they had already completed the direct shooting of everyone's theme song. After all, the program must be recorded in advance.

    But the content of the re-rating is the second broadcast, which is currently in production.

    When teaching the theme song before, Class A performed the best, and the learning progress was very fast. Nine of them know it well, most of them are not familiar with DF, and only a few can dance the whole song smoothly.

    Yun Xinran was also a little tired when teaching songs, because there were really people who had no foundation and although the other party worked hard, the gap could not be made up in a short time.

    Indeed, the stage for the initial rating was prepared by them early on, and the styles they chose were all suitable for them.

    But the theme song is not. Some people are slow to learn, and some people are not proficient in doing certain movements.