Chapter 60

Chapter 60 It's My Birthday

    Apart from fans, there are sunspots who care about every aspect of an artist.

    Some sunspots are really, I don’t know if they are black to the depths of natural fans, or deep cabinet black (black on the surface but actually fans in the heart), all the data on the artist are very familiar, you can report the progress of the video and he can tell you the picture content.

    It's breathtaking.

    Ji Lanyue has such blackness.

    After retiring from the group, although Shimmer was embarrassed, she became more popular, and there were many opportunities for commercial performances at the end of the year. They were much busier than Ji Lanyue.

    Especially now that she is obsessed with studying and writing, she wants to release a solo album next year, and also wants to add a song composed by herself to it.

    The album is not difficult, the difficult thing is that she created it herself.

    Sometimes a song is written in a flash of inspiration, but to make it into a finished product, it needs to be packaged systematically.

    Ji Lanyue felt something at night, and then she was going to try new things.

    New attempts are likely to fail.

    But she likes it.

    Facing such a young lady, Du Zhong was very helpless. In the end, I can only rely on her.

    However, he also made an agreement with Ji Lanyue. If her songs and lyrics are not good, then he has to give up this idea and choose all the songs received.

    Ji Lanyue was very confident in herself, so she agreed.

    I have done everything, and naturally I want to do my best.

    Therefore, although the schedule is much, much less, her daily life is much more busy.

    Before his birthday, the support club was preparing to celebrate Ji Lanyue's birthday. Gifts, lottery draws, high-level LED screens, and TVCs are all included.

    The president Qingqing said: "Yueyue celebrated her first birthday with us, even if she doesn't have a birthday party, then we have to make an arrangement for her!

    " Fans know everything they should know, and apart from being a little regretful, they readily accepted the fact.

    The sunspots soon found out. They laughed and said, "I'm afraid that the birthday party will not be full of people who come to the venue? Don't even get tickets out."

    ——Many artists’ birthday party tickets are free of charge. In fact, they are giving feedback to fans and thanking them for their company.

    Before most moonlights knew it, they began to taunt.

    The Moonlights were also speechless: Why do you pay so much attention to my family, Yueyue? This is all first-hand news!

    But they didn't have time to match up with Heizi, they were busy with Ji Lanyue's birthday celebration arrangements.

    They are all things that cost money, and you have to connect with people, so you are very busy.

    ·

    Birthday is a day to receive gifts.

    Ji Changfeng's birthday is usually used for socializing, but Ji Lanyue's is not.