Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Extra Proposal and Marriage

    When Pei Yiqing proposed to Ji Lanyue, it was at the Golden Butterfly Award Ceremony.

    A best actor and a best actress, this movie also won the best director and best music, and the music was composed by Ji Lanyue.

    It was also because the actor and actress appeared in the same movie, so when the seniors announced the final candidate, they directly read the two at the same time.

    "Best Actor—Pei Yiqing."

    "Best Actress—Ji Lanyue."

    Pei Yiqing smiled and stood up, leaning over to help Ji Lanyue. She was wearing a goose yellow dress with a slender neck , Yan Xiao Yan Yan.

    The two looked at each other without saying anything.

    As usual, Pei Yiqing's hand supporting Ji Lanyue was warm and steady, and when she walked from the seat to the red carpet outside, he leaned over to help her with her beautiful tail.

    Ji Lanyue looked sideways at him slightly, and when Pei Yiqing straightened her skirt and stood up straight, she stretched out her hand to him, Pei Yiqing took a step, first held Ji Lanyue, and then stood side by side with her.

    The host was talking on stage, smiling and praising this famous couple in the entertainment industry.

    The camera changes with the movements of the two. On the live broadcast screen, the barrage flashes quickly, congratulating both of them for winning the award.

    When going up the steps, Ji Lanyue held her skirt with both hands, Pei Yiqing put one hand on her back, and gently supported her with the other hand, telling her to be careful in a low voice.

    Host: "Every time I see the two of you, I have a longing for love."

    Indeed, Pei Yiqing and Ji Lanyue have been together for many years in the entertainment industry, from being pessimistic at the beginning to now being the blessing of the whole people, The two have a strong relationship, and many people are looking forward to their marriage.

    The two seniors took the trophy and handed it to Ji Lanyue and Pei Yiqing in turn.

    When it was time to give a testimonial speech, Pei Yiqing rarely took the lead.

    He stared at Ji Lanyue and smiled: "This is a memorable moment and scene, so I want to make it even more memorable." As soon as he said this,

    the stars in the audience and the audience behind, as well as the live broadcast The audience in the room raised their hearts together.

    [Fuck, is that what I think it is? ]

    [Pei Yiqing propose marriage if you have the ability! ! ! ]

    [My female goose ah ah ah ah ah]

    Pei Yiqing put the crystal cup in his hand on the tray beside him, opened his pocket with his right hand, and took out a dark green velvet box.

    There was a burst of cheers at the scene: "Ahhhh—"

    The barrage also broke out.

    [Ah, ah, ah, a proposal is a proposal! ! ! 】

    【The cp I'm talking about is finally getting married

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We want a good marriage for a hundred years]