Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Wen Yang, who was silly and happy for a while, saw that the Internet had returned to calm, and played the trumpet to pick things up again.

    He infiltrated into Chu Zhou's fans - just find the corresponding Chaohua.

    [Existence is reasonable and you are my rationality: Why don't everyone continue? I just came here when I heard about it]

    Wen Yang, a person who is proficient in the basics of fan circles, his alias is not even his own, but a temporary account that he bought from an account dealer. The account number for the data.

    This person lost his fans and sold his account.

    Otherwise, Wen Yang used a newly registered trumpet to enter Chuzhou Fanchao, it would be like saying "Look, I'm a sunspot" blatantly.

    Others clicked on his homepage and took a look, oh, it's okay, and he often hits the list.

    [Yezhou: Why haven’t you done data recently]

    [Existence is reasonable and you are my rationality: The three-dimensional is too busy to take care of it, this is the end, I will go online as soon as I hear something happened]

    The other party I quickly accepted this explanation, and then popularized what happened today.

    Chu Zhou pretended to be angry: [Fuck, don't be ashamed! This pair of dogs and men! 】

    When he sent it out, his heart was bleeding.

    ——Sorry Yueyue, I was wrong!

    The other party: [Yes! But let's not talk about it, Cheng Zi said, don't worry about it anymore, those two people have a relationship behind it, and it may have a bad impact on our continent] The

    other party: [You don't ask anymore, we will treat this as a continent Dumb loss]

    The other party: [It's okay, don't worry, we will be able to feel proud after the official announcement of his blue-blooded luxury spokesperson in a few days! Now I’m still following the big team and coaxing those younger sisters home]

    This person posts Weibo very fast, I don’t know if he is using a computer or a mobile phone, Wen Yang didn’t reply, and as soon as he refreshed, there was an extra building in the building Comment.

    Seeing the last message sent by the other party, Wen Yang raised his eyebrows.

    "Dingshe's endorsement? Chuzhou's ambition is not small. It hasn't been a year since I found this person, so I thought it would be enough for Dingshe." He didn't think so.

    This kind of international brand is actually very strict in the inspection of spokespersons. Generally, it needs to go through multiple layers of review before submitting the recommended candidates to the management.

    And when this kind of company collects artist data, they don't just look at the reports submitted by the other party's agent, they will find professional data analysts to do artist survey reports.

    Wen Yang's subordinates replied to the other party: [Okay, I understand, I will, don't worry]

    Then, regardless of what this person said, he logged out of the account and went to the Weibo news of Chuzhou's big fan.

    ——People are easy to find, search the support club, data group, anti-mafia group, look for people from Aite, or comment and forward the front row.

    "It's really retreating," Wen Yang flipped through the list, and found that this group of people was covering up the matter, and by the way, he swiped the screen with Chu Zhou's refined picture to change the subject, "Don't forget to sell miserably even if you kicked the iron plate Solid fan, you are very skilled!"