Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    If you can't find the truth about black material, you can make it up. Anyway, things like marketing can be good or bad.

    Meng Zhi had this idea in mind.

    Du Zhong took advantage of the few hours he was here to give Ji Lanyue a few words, and then went to catch up on sleep.

    Ji Lanyue's program recording has ended, and she planned to leave today, but she didn't expect such a thing to happen, so she had to give up.

    Fortunately, there will be no announcements for the next two days, so there will be no delay.

    Ji Lanyue currently has two assistants. Mu Xiaoxuan is a girl who is not tall and looks thin, but she is careful. Liuliu is a man with relatively strong strength, who is responsible for rough work.

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "Sister, if you want to eat in the future, you can do it at night. Tell me secretly, and I'll buy it for you."

    She called Ji Lanyue "Sister" not because she was young, but because she was used to it.

    Ji Lanyue: "...Oh."

    There are quite a lot of people here, and there are no remote places on the road, especially yesterday, there was a red carpet event around, and there were many people outside in the middle of the night.

    Ji Lanyue wore a mask when she went shopping. Although there were many passers-by, they were all attracted by the stars there. She was not very popular at the moment, so she was not recognized.

    After coming to this floor, Ji Lanyue took off the mask smoothly.

    As a result, I met the idiot Du Ke.

    Liuliu also said beside him: "I'll go with Mumu, it's fine no matter how late it is."

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "Don't worry, I won't tell

    Brother Du. " Not fat, and occasionally two bites are okay.

    Under the sincere and warm eyes of the two, Ji Lanyue reluctantly agreed: "Okay."

    She slept well, and went out with Du Zhong in the middle of the night, but what Du Zhong did later was to contact other people. So he came back soon to rest.

    The three of them wait here, and Du Zhong catches up on sleep alone, waiting for the next battle.

    Ji Lanyue flipped through the magazine boredly, and suddenly remembered Pei Yiqing from last night.

    Then she realized that she only knew his name, but didn't know the rest of his information.

    In particular, she has never been in the habit of asking for contact information, so now she doesn't even know which star Pei Yiqing is.

    Pursing her lips, Ji Lanyue asked Mu Xiaoxuan beside her: "Xiaoxuan, do you have Pei Yiqing's contact information?"

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "...No, Brother Du might have one."

    Ji Lanyue: "Oh. "

    Mu Xiaoxuan: "Miss, haven't you met the actor before? If you want to know more about him, you can check out his Weibo and Topic Square."

    Although the information in the real-name area will be messy, compared to other platforms, it is relatively is better.

    After all, no one is perfect, even if it is a correct thing, in the eyes of Gang Jing, it is a catastrophe.