Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Mentor

    Qu Qing joined the show as a personal trainee, that is to say, she has no company behind her.

    This point, after her successful C debut, was talked about by fans. Because this shows that she is strong and does not rely on the company's publicity and background, so she is different from others.

    However, if the heroine Qiu Kai hadn't used countless people for her public relations, marketing, publicity, etc., it would be impossible for Qu Qing to be seen by fans.

    The program team is very powerful, they set the scene early, and only those who are selected will have more broadcast scenes.

    Always professing to be fair is only a little bit fair.

    ·

    The door on the side of the stage opened automatically, and the girls who had already sat looked at the door, waiting for the next person to appear.

    Qu Qing is a very beautiful person, gentle and comfortable, with a sweet smile. She knows where her strengths are, and she has already found her most beautiful angle.

    "Hi everyone, I'm a personal trainee, Qu Qing." She stood in the center of the stage, introduced herself with a smile, and then walked down to the stage.

    Ji Lanyue felt a little boring.

    This person is really similar to Concubine Ying, with the same attitude and the same affectation. It seems that he is gentle and looks like he is indifferent to the world, but he is actually more ruthless than anyone else.

    Someone knew Qu Qing, saw her looking for a seat, raised his arms and called her.

    "Qu Qing! Qu Qing! Come here!"

    Hearing this voice, Qu Qing looked around, and after finding someone, she happily passed by.

    There happened to be a seat next to her, and Qu Qing sat down and chatted with her: "Sheng Yue is you, and you are here to participate in the competition!"

    Sheng Yue took her hand: "Yes! It's rare to have such an opportunity. Hey , it's great to meet you!"

    The process of waiting for seat selection was very long, and when some girl groups came out, many people would exclaim.

    "Hey, I know them! They are amazing!"

    "Oh my god, millions of fans are here, how can I live!"

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Take a group photo!"

    It was so lively that it was like seeing a big star.

    Ji Lanyue sat in the first place, and everyone who came in would look at her for a while, and then look elsewhere.

    Those who came out later also wanted to take the first seat, but they were preempted, so they could only reluctantly find the next seat.

    "Who is the first?" One person asked the people around him in a low voice.

    "Xing Lang Entertainment."

    "Oh... no wonder! It's a big company!"

    He spoke eccentrically, with a lot of envy in his tone.

    ·

    There are four mentors in "Dream Blooming", namely vocal music, rap, dance, and initiator.

    This time, the invited guests are all very big. The vocal teacher is Yun Xinran, who has been famous for a long time. She is a powerful singer; the