Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ji Lanyue only met Pei Yiqing at night, and she was not interested in anyone who attended, so she never asked.

    "He wants to sing too?" Ji Lanyue saw the content on the program list.

    Du Zhong: "Yes, the actor's singing voice is outstanding. It is said that if he is not obsessed with acting, he will be a character when he goes to sing." Speaking of

    this, he shook his head: "But not now, the music industry is in a downturn. It’s not the same as it was more than ten years ago. It’s still good to act, and the income is guaranteed in drought and flood, and his film salary is high.” The filming

    cycle is short, and the release is fast. Pei Yiqing’s reputation as a box office guarantee is well-known in the industry. Didn't find fault with him.

    Moreover, after Pei Yiqing selected the script, the producer instead used his name to solicit investment and endorsements.

    Works great every time.

    Many people are looking forward to Pei Yiqing smashing the brand, but so far, the box office of movies with him as the leading actor has never declined.

    Ji Lanyue's fingers wiped lightly on the last program.

    "Oh, does that sound good?" she asked.

    When I searched Pei Yiqing's information last time, I didn't notice that there was a song, and I didn't continue after I had something to do.

    But he does have a nice voice.

    Ji Lanyue remembered the brief contact between the two.

    Du Zhong: "You will know after listening to it when the time comes, anyway, he has always sung for real."

    He didn't speak directly.

    ·

    Nice to hear.

    It's like the sound of nature.

    Ji Lanyue's voice is clear, and the treble is penetrating, enough to shock the audience. She relies on skill and talent, as well as her own voice conditions.

    But she has to admire that some people are born with the best organs.

    Like her, like Pei Yiqing.

    When Pei Yiqing sings, his voice is warm and slightly hoarse. When he sings low, it can touch people's hearts, and when he sings high, it makes people's blood boil.

    He didn't have a rehearsal, and he went straight to it after auditioning the sound in the background.

    I don't know whether to say it is bold or confident in its own strength.

    [I finally saw Woqing's stage again in my lifetime]

    [Brother, do you really not consider releasing an album and holding a concert? I want to watch you for two hours at a time]

    [It’s ok, it’s ok, there’s a lullaby on a loop tonight]

    [Are you sure it’s not a disco song? 】

    There are a lot of talented singers invited today. Pei Yiqing was on the third last show, which was already relatively late. Later, there were two other singers who had been famous for many years and had a huge number of fans.

    The popularity of the broadcast climbed to an unbelievable number when Pei Yiqing appeared. The barrage directly blocked the page, and the interaction volume was extremely high.