Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Eliminated Person

    After the ranking was announced, the selected candidates said words of gratitude, either crying or laughing or plain.

    The eliminated ones applauded for them on the opposite side, and also felt sad for their own round trip.

    They were sitting together before, but now, the two groups of people have separated.

    Some people came in a group, but not all of them advanced. Those who entered cried, and those who were eliminated hugged each other to comfort them and wanted to cheer up.

    Some people made new friends here, but they didn't expect that the time they spent together was so short.

    Ji Lanyue is not easy to talk to, she has few friends. If there are a hundred people here, who is the friend of the princess.

    Sorry, no.

    It can only be considered that the relationship is a little close, and there are more contacts. Other than that, there is no one who can be called a "friend".

    But she was just as sad.

    Probably because of the delicate feelings since childhood, after many years of training, it is still inevitable to touch the scene.     "

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooui     _ Let's get in touch again, I want to go to your hometown to eat authentic hot pot."     "Okay, it's settled!"     Ji Lanyue: "..."     Okay, it's not the kind of correspondence that takes days, nights or even months to meet and communicate. it's time.     The connection is so simple, it seems a bit cheap to be sad.     Ji Lanyue: I actually forgot that there is such a big killer as a mobile phone!     She thought back to cars, and smooth roads. I heard that it only takes three or four hours to go from south to north. Well, it takes hours here.     That's seven or eight hours.     How wonderful, there is no longer the despair of "this time we will see each other again".

    My mind couldn't help but returned to the past days. In the past twenty years, the eldest princess still spent most of her time as a princess.

    Miss, it's only a matter of dozens of days.

    "Lan, Lanyue..." Someone beside her timidly called her name in a low voice.

    Ji Lanyue looked subconsciously: "Huh?"

    The visitor swallowed nervously, not knowing where to put his hands: "I, I am Yu Zishu, that, I was eliminated. But I like it very much You, I want to take this opportunity to talk to you."

    Yu Zishu smiled bitterly: "Maybe in the future..." There will be no such face-to-face opportunity.

    She and Ji Lanyue have no stage of cooperation, nor are they in the same class. In a place with so many people, the two of them had never chatted for a long time.

    Yu Zishu saw Ji Lanyue standing there in a daze, with no one around, so he mustered up the courage to go forward.

    "I thought you were amazing when I first rated you. You are great at dancing and singing... I'm sorry, but I'm usually good at blowing rainbow farts, but I'm too nervous now..." Yu Zishu was a little desperate

    .

    Yes, she was sad about being eliminated. But the saddest point is that she no longer has the chance to share the stage with Ji Lanyue.