Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Movie Content

    It's November now and the weather has gotten a lot cooler.

    Ji Lanyue withdrew from Shimmer, and Qu Qing automatically took over as the captain, leading the others to continue the activities.

    She was also very confused, and didn't understand why it suddenly became like this.

    Lian Hansong, Wu Xixue, and Min Qingyan have contacted Ji Lanyue, but they are not good friends who talk to Ji Lanyue, but they are relatively close.

    Although I am quite puzzled why Ji Lanyue would be uncharacteristically fussy, but in a place like the entertainment industry, it is really unnecessary to get to the bottom of it.

    Just a few casual conversations, and the topic is rambling again.

    Anyway, this group will break up sooner or later, and people need to get acquainted with each other.

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Lanyue suddenly found that she seemed to have no friends.

    Not before, and still not.

    When she participated in the event, she met some artists who had a good relationship. Most of them are just meeting and greetings, and a few are intimacy from the bottom of their hearts.

    Ji Lanyue looked out of the window in a daze.

    It seems that Qu Qing also has good friends.

    When I first arrived here, there was an inexplicable anger about the plot. After a long time, it dissipated.

    Probably from the moment when Zhai Meng announced the name "Ji Lanyue" for the first time in the draft period, the feeling of depression in his heart eased a lot.

    With subsequent development, it gradually decreases until it disappears.

    When her thoughts diverged here, Ji Lanyue murmured: "The plot seems to be gone." The

    hole that should be dug was not dug, the mess that should be made was not done, and she hadn't even seen that man for a long time.

    "I forgot the name." Ji Lanyue found that she couldn't remember the male lead's name.

    Qu Qing saw quite a few, after all, there were group activities.

    But it may be because of the quality of the heroine itself, Qu Qing is not someone who will be annoying. On the contrary, she has a high level of affection for strangers.

    Sometimes the chance is so ingenious, if you don't get in touch, it's as if those people don't exist in this world.

    Outside the window is the river view, against the night, the lights are dim, and the water is sparkling.

    Ji Lanyue threw the phone aside and landed on the thick carpet, making a "dong" sound.

    She walked forward with bare feet and stood in front of the French windows.

    It's a little cold outside, the glass is cold, and if you get close, you will feel the chill.

    At a height of more than 100 meters, when looking down, people are too small.

    In the vast world, everything is insignificant.

    She suddenly became emotional.

    Loneliness, miss, parting thoughts, memories, as well as likes, gratitude, and joy.