Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Finale

    When the netizens were picking up Ji Lanyue's background, over there, after the concert, Ji Lanyue was celebrating with the team.

    Ji Changfeng and Pei Yiqing handed the bouquet to Ji Lanyue at the same time, and the eldest princess felt the unfriendliness between the two.

    "Ah, I forgot to mention that your positions are connected together. Do you know each other?" Ji Lanyue happily took two bouquets of flowers, first lowered her head and sniffed them, then raised her smiling face and turned them to the assistant.

    Pei Yiqing smiled: "Well, we had a chat just now."

    Ji Changfeng glanced at him sideways, without denying it.

    Ji Yang, Ran Ningxin, and grandparents were also at the side, and they suddenly realized: "I said you look familiar."

    Ji Lanyue took a step to the left, grabbed Pei Yiqing's right arm, and tilted his head: "Pei Yiqing, my boy Friend. Isn't he handsome?"

    Grandpa and grandma nodded: "Yeah!"

    Ji Yang's face was a bit smelly, but Ran Ningxin was fine, smiling.

    Ji Lanyue: "The two of us made a movie, and it will be released in about two months."

    Grandpa and grandma: "Yeah, I'm going to see it! Book a room!"

    Ji Lanyue looked at her parents again: "I The acting was really good!"

    Ran Ningxin: "Yes, we Yueyue are very good, and we are the best in everything we do."

    Ji Changfeng frowned and looked at the parts where the two touched, endured and endured, and finally pulled Ji Lanyue separated them.

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    Ji Changfeng: "...you should go remove your makeup."

    Ji Lanyue was still wearing the stage makeup for the last song, and her hair was covered with decorative sequins.

    Du Zhong took a step back in this suffocating atmosphere, refusing to get involved.

    Ji Lanyue didn't notice it: "Oh, oh, I'm going, you wait, let's have dinner together! I didn't eat much at night, and I was very hungry."

    The consumption is too much, she is thirsty, tired and hungry now, and she really wants to eat, take a shower and go to bed immediately.

    Ji Changfeng: "Yes."

    Ji Lanyue turned to leave, stopped halfway, turned her head and said to her brother, "Don't bully people!"

    Ji Changfeng: "..."

    Pei Yiqing almost laughed.

    Ji Lanyue waved at her grandparents, grandparents, and parents, and walked to the back with a big skirt to change.

    Du Zhong hurriedly followed, and even pulled the nympho Mu Xiaoxuan who was standing next to her.

    Once he left, Pei Yiqing's situation would not be very good.

    Fang Kong was behind Ji Changfeng, without the CEO looking over, he silently retreated to the corner, just wanting to watch Pei Yiqing's excitement.

    Fang Kong: Hahaha, Pei Yiqing, you have today too!

    However, things did not develop as he wished, and grandparents liked Pei Yiqing quite a lot.

    "Little Pei, right? Oh, he looks so handsome, um, he doesn't look like the one on TV, he lost a lot of weight." Grandma raised her head to look at Pei Yiqing.