Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When Ji Lanyue was still a princess, for a while, there was a kind of cloth called Miaoyunsha in the tribute.

    It is a new weaving method, and the damage rate is very high. It is said that it is extremely difficult to produce a finished product.

    The palace only received ten horses, Ji Lanyue saw that she liked it, so she wanted to leave.

    The queen originally planned to keep it as a reward, but seeing her like this, she gave them all and kept nothing.

    When the other princesses and princesses heard about it, they were all very envious.

    This yarn is very light and thin, and it has a special pattern. When there is light, it will change color with the light and shadow. Day and night are different.

    Ji Lanyue wore newly cut clothes to attend the banquet, making the other female relatives so envious that they couldn't take their eyes off it.

    Later, she felt that it was not interesting, so she gave away the rest.

    It's not just this yarn. When something became popular in the capital, the number of pieces in the early days was too small, and only two or three people could be obtained.

    Taking advantage of this time, they always want to show off everywhere.

    When there are more goods and everyone has them, they will no longer be popular.

    The palace has always been the most concerned, which concubine's makeup has changed, who used pearls or jade, after the news spread, the capital immediately began to raise prices and limit purchases.

    It was very lively.

    Du Zhong wanted to arrange new styles of those luxury brands for Ji Lanyue, but Shimmer is a group and needs nine people to work together.

    "You can't borrow any clothes from the cafe now, but Xing Lang has a special clothing department, so that's not a problem." Du Zhong said.

    Even if Xing Lang borrows some brands, he still has to refer to the celebrity status of the artist before deciding whether to lend it or not.

    But these are all high luxury, and limited to certain new series. It's summer now, it's not easy to borrow clothes for early autumn, but it's fine for the current season.

    As for other brands, basically anything can be borrowed.

    Du Zhong was still nagging: "Nine people, although everyone has two brokerage contracts in parallel, try to focus on group activities. But to be honest, your group has disbanded. Who may be silent.

    " Yes, an entertainer can be overwhelmed in the blink of an eye.

    Ji Lanyue glanced at him: "What do you mean when you say so much?"

    Du Zhong: "Oh, that is to say, you want to fuck the soul of the group, and the nine people's clothes are custom-made. I can't change it for you alone."

    He still has a little regret, the fairy dress must be especially suitable for Ji Lanyue, and there will be another wave of beautiful pictures on the screen.

    Hey, what a waste of opportunity!

    Red carpet! No matter at home or abroad, as long as there is one, everyone is very keen.

    At that time, all kinds of press releases will definitely fly down, and Ji Lanyue will have no choice this time.

    Ji Lanyue couldn't understand Du Zhong's regret, and said calmly: "Oh, then I will attend the event alone later, and then I will mess with your bunch."