Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    What Ji Lanyue lacks is an audience who loves her, and a place for her to play as she pleases.

    She's had enough of sneaking around to practice dancing and singing. The day Leling was beaten to death in front of her was the first time Ji Lanyue realized that she, a princess, was not free at all.

    The concubine mother said, you must have the demeanor of a royal princess, and you must not do such frivolous things.

    She wrote it down, kept it in her heart, and watched as the concubine mother took the paper she practiced calligraphy to ask her father for credit, saying that she supervised her well.

    It is said that since Princess Zhaoning became the eldest princess of Zhaoning, no one dared to bully her.

    But no one knows that she has never been able to do her favorite thing.

    The moment she pounced on her younger brother, it wasn't all for family affection.

    At that time, she thought, could she break free from this cage and fly to the sky when she was reincarnated as a human?

    It was just a flash of thought, and when I woke up again, it actually came true.

    The eldest princess felt that she was very restrained. After arriving here, she was no longer so domineering and domineering.

    Hearing the arrangement after the fans went against Shimmer, she thought deeply, did she seem too talkative?

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He didn't agree with this cognition: "No, you're not like this, you wake up."

    Ji Lanyue compared her behavior here with what she used to do.

    There is a guard of honor of more than 30 people in and out, and some people kneel to greet them. There are more than 20 dishes for a meal, and there are countless maids.

    Here... it's shabby!

    Except for her own mother, no one is allowed to step on her head!

    Ji Lanyue is firm in this idea.

    It was so bad she refused to experience it again.

    ·

    The parallel contract of Shimmer's nine girls was signed to Caiyi Entertainment. This company cooperated with "Dream Blooming" at the beginning, so within a year after their debut, the nine girls were under their management.

    When Ji Lanyue didn't know, Du Zhong pushed a lot of announcements for her, not just for individuals, but more for group activities.

    The limited group will end in one year, so of course we have to squeeze the members hard.

    The leeks of the fans should be cut as soon as they are needed, so don't be polite.

    As for the bodies of nine people? Don't be afraid of anything, they are all young and tired. Now the social animals still have 996 and 007, what did they say?

    ——The person in charge of Caiyi thinks so.

    They heard that Ji Lanyue was highly valued at Xing Lang Entertainment, but they didn't know the specific treatment, it was all kept secret.

    But within two days after forming the group, the heroine of the S-level project decided on her, so there was nothing to say, this person would definitely be praised by Xinglang.