Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Ji Lanyue hasn't responded to Pei Yiqing's confession yet, but the cp scandal between the two is already flying all over the sky.

    The reason is a mentally retarded supporting role in the crew.

    Although Ao Yuan is a well-known director, he has produced masterpieces and has a unique sense of commercial films. He has lost money at the box office, but he has also earned more.

    For anyone in this society, it is inevitable that there will be concessions, compromises, and compromises of interests.

    The supporting actor, Xie Zhe, was recruited by the management.

    The main character and a few important supporting roles have to be selected for their acting skills, but if there is such a small supporting role, it is not bad to use it as a favor.

    ——It’s a big deal and I deleted them all in the end! I have the final say on my movie. I think your performance is too rubbish. If you want to cut this branch line, then the management will have nothing to do when they find out. After all, everyone wants to make money.

    It was hard for Xie Zhe to catch a line in this movie, and for this reason he even betrayed himself to an old man.

    But his fans don't know.

    This person left a sunny, cheerful, hard-working and hard-working person who pursued his dreams. He looks good. There are more entertainment circles than him, and there are many less.

    In fact, since he debuted, he has been involved in various relationships, but people didn't trust him, so he was dismissed by three melons and two dates.

    Seeing that Ji Lanyue is obviously a resource guy, this person is very envious.

    Xie Zhe's current popularity is due to marketing. He is 8,000 meters away from the top stream, and he is quite popular in his fan circle.

    [Xie Zhe: Change venue! It’s finally filmed together, I can study hard with the two leading actors, I’m happy~~] Selfie.jpg

    It’s nothing in itself, but he took it in a costume, and flipped his phone camera on the set to take a selfie.

    [It's cubs! Today is another day full of energy! ]

    [Although beauty is turned on, my husband is still beautiful! 】

    [Wait, those two reds in the upper left corner... What the hell is the actor putting on shoes for Ji Lanyue? ]

    [Let's rely on this background! Is red a wedding dress? Didn't you join the killing crew? Is this filming two people getting married? awsl】

    The hornet's nest was stabbed at once, and the news spread rapidly.

    Xie Zhe posted on Weibo after taking pictures and P pictures, and then it was his turn, so he put down his phone and turned to film.

    By the time someone found out, it was already out of control.

    #Ji Lanyue rubbing heat encroached on Gaolingzhihua Pei Yiqing# The explosion

    quickly climbed to the top of the hot search.

    Unsurprisingly, except for the people who eat melons, everyone inside is scolding Ji Lanyue.

    Ji Lanyue's "Qingshuang" is currently on the air, with good ratings and a large number of viewers. It was originally a time when black and white fans are fighting, and there are opponents and some people who don't know who are blasting her.