Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Guzheng

    Shangguan Fang was the one who uttered a long chants, matched with the sound of the camel bell, lighting up the whole song. Her position is vocal, her voice is clear, and she dances well.

    It does coincide with Qu Qing's position.

    The two fought first, sang the same song, and danced with the same piece of music.

    Ji Lanyue stood on the edge of the stage and watched. Inevitably, the voices and dances of these two people at this time revealed the dissatisfaction and competitiveness in their hearts.

    That's fine, and it came out great.

    For some reason, this reminded Ji Lanyue of a scene she had seen before - the concubine went to pay her respects to the queen. On the surface, it is peaceful and peaceful, but in fact, it has other meanings inside and out.

    Qu Qing's strength is indeed very good, and Zhai Meng declared her victory on the spot, and praised her performance better than before.

    Shangguan Fang didn't know if he was really willing, but he seemed convinced, panting and saying that she had surrendered.

    Ji Lanyue looked at Qu Qing and came forward with a smile, took Shangguan Yu's hand and said "You are awesome", it was very sisterly.

    Ji Lanyue: Ah, it looks more like it.

    Zhu Ying's ambition was written directly on her face. I don't know if it was because of the character design, or if she really thought so, she acted a little arrogant.

    If you like it, you will feel that this person is genuine; if you don't like it, you will say that she is rude.

    The two stood on one side, and the next stage was handed over to Ji Lanyue and Zhu Ying.

    ·

    Zhu Ying smiled slightly, and humbly said: "I can do anything, Lanyue chooses first, and I will follow you."

    Ji Lanyue looked at her with a half-smile.

    In this case, who can't hear the meaning? Doesn't it mean that Zhu Ying thinks that she is better, no matter what she chooses, the other party can be better?

    Such a direct confrontation shocked everyone else.

    Anyway, it's still a show, even if it's just for show, why is it here?

    Zhai Meng held the microphone: "Then choose first, vocal music or dance? Or rap?"

    In fact, he also really wants to see the battle scene, how exciting it is! Just watch the fun, everyone likes it.

    Since the other party is so generous, Ji Lanyue doesn't mind taking the lead.

    She looked around, and then asked: "Can you give me some time to prepare?"

    Before Zhai Meng asked, Ji Lanyue said generously: "I don't think of anything to show for the time being, but the Guzheng I I will, but I need to borrow some props from the program group."

    Zhu Ying played the zither and danced just now, and she was the flying dancer holding the pipa at the end, and she was the most important part of the whole performance.

    Ji Lanyue looked at her sideways, with a smile on her lips: "It's not that good, anyway, it's much better than before."

    Zhu Ying: "..." The fake smile on her face suddenly froze.

    Contestants: "!!!" She dared to say it!

    Yun Xinran grabbed the towel blanket covering Xu Qiushan's lap, her excitement was palpable, Xu Qiushan covered her mouth and smiled.

The eldest princess made high-profile debut after dressing as a female supportOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara