Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The two sides faced each other, looking at each other, and the atmosphere was a little stagnant.

    Except for Ji Lanyue, the other six members of Group A of "Battle of the Sword" made two waves, and the four of them walked up to the staff of the program group, smiling and saying something to make amends.

    "Lanyue is a little anxious, but it's not aimed at you, sister, don't take it to heart!" "

    She just talks straight, but her intentions are actually good."

    The two stayed by Ji Lanyue's side, pulling her Clothes and hands, stopped her softly, and analyzed the pros and cons for her.

    "The post-show will take a long time, Lanyue, don't argue with the show crew on such trivial matters!" "

    Editing is really terrible, don't do this!"

    Talent shows are actually for popularity and traffic, and traditional Compared with other singing competitions, this kind of talent show dedicated to selecting women's or men's teams does not rely so much on the strength of the players.

    What they want to create is an idol with human design, and the main thing is to cultivate the system.

    Regardless of your strength, as long as you have audience popularity, people are willing to vote for you, and you have many fans, then you can debut.

    Of course, the efforts of the companies behind cannot be underestimated. After all, there is a practice that everyone knows - to buy a Taoist position.

    The first public performance stage is a fairly fair opportunity for all contestants, and all 100 contestants can participate in this performance.

    Half of the people are in this program, and only this time they perform on stage. After the end, it will be ranked, eliminated, and many people will be sent away.

    They are passers-by on the show and the bottom of the pyramid.

    It's here to join in the fun and play up the atmosphere, and to drive up the popularity of the "Dream Blooming" draft.

    is not taken seriously.

    The staff looked at the clothes hanging on the side, indeed, it was very careless.

    But the photographers here are not responsible for the costumes and props.

    They tried to reason with Ji Lanyue: "The clothing fits the style of the whole song, and it is also related to the stage performance. Things made by professionals, Lanyue, you may feel unsatisfactory when you     look closely." As they spoke, they hesitated, and even the tone of their conversation changed.

    Originally, he wanted to say that the clothes weren't that bad, but in the end he didn't lie to himself, but told the truth.

    However, the witty ones still turned a corner and rounded up their words.

    "But the stage is far away, the lighting is on, the atmosphere is on, the effect is still in place."

    Saying this, a group of people still nodded and looked at each other, as if they were seeking each other's support and sure.

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    She looked at the dozen or so people in front of her silently, without speaking, and her eyes were not sharp.

    But the plain eyes brought a lot of pressure to everyone.

    Everyone doesn't know why, but they just feel that under Ji Lanyue's calm appearance is raging and roaring magma, and if one is not paying attention, the quiet crater will erupt in an instant.