Chapter 26

Chapter 26 We Are Number One

    In draft competitions, show fans all hope that it can really be fair.

    At the very least, you should record our votes and don't change them yourself.

    But they have experienced countless talent shows of various kinds, and each time, even though they knew there were endless moths behind them, they still jumped into it without hesitation.

    After three months of true feelings, each went back to each house to find each mother.

    If the artist's operation team is good, it may be able to purify the solid fans and extract some loyal fans from the loose powder group gathered during the talent show.

    Otherwise, I just watched the fans finish running, climbing the wall, or strolling around.

    Passers-by don't understand what's so interesting about this, is it so fun to develop a system? There are so many idols who explode, is there anyone who doesn't know the existence of such things as "personal design"?

    I also feel that this group of people are crazy, crying and shouting for irrelevant people, it is really mentally retarded.

    But life is just a matter of having fun while suffering. It is also a kind of joy to see the handsome little brother and little brother working hard for themselves!

    Just like "Dreams Blooming", watching these beautiful ladies bouncing around can also relax your eyes.

    Director: "There is no possibility you said, we all have our own plans."

    Du Zhong was very calm: "If there is interest, there is something to talk about."

    The director frowned: "Ji Lanyue will definitely debut, you do these thankless things What's the matter? Besides, even if she's not in the top nine, can you Xinglang have less resources to give her?"

    Stars who haven't seen Xinglang come out are all called resource cafes.

    Du Zhong looked at the director with a look of "you don't understand".

    "Hmph, I have an appointment to talk to you." He flipped through his phone, and the time was almost up.

    Director: "???"

    Du Zhong is not qualified to negotiate terms. Sponsors are, and so are big bosses who have made various investments in the circle.

    No one can figure out how much the Zhaoxuan Group has.

    They are not entertainment companies in the entertainment industry, but they invest in film and television dramas.

    It has a wide range of businesses, including real estate, finance, the Internet, technology companies, new energy, automobiles...all involved.

    Zhaoxuan also has a place in the field of Formula 1 racing.

    The most money-burning sport in the world is also the most exciting sport, and it cannot be piled up without money. There is no selling price, a racing car starts at $7 million, and the engine, frame, racer, engineer team...all burn money.

    But the benefits are also substantial.

    Logically speaking, a young lady from such a rich family would not be so stupid, let alone let an ordinary person like Qu Qing who has no background step on her feet to complete her career in the entertainment industry.

    But who let this be a book in the first place?

    Even if the heroine has no background, no matter how poor she is, even if the female supporting role is the original No. 1 in the world, in the end, the female supporting role is also a stepping stone for the heroine to pave the way.