Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Tsk, Displeased

    When Pei Yiqing arrived on the set, Ji Lanyue was wearing a short white T-shirt with the name "Qingshuang" on it and eating corn.

    His role is divided into three parts according to the scene. Today's filming is in the capital.

    Pei Yiqing didn't have many shows, they were special guests, only 70 or 80 shows.

    If you count it according to the official broadcast, basically you can only see it once in a while, and the total time added up does not know if there is 20 minutes.

    In the early morning, Ji Lanyue hadn't woken up yet. She stayed up until three o'clock in the morning yesterday before finishing work, and got up at seven o'clock today.

    She sat there with her eyes closed, holding a bright yellow corn in her hand and unconsciously gnawing it. In summer, the sky was already bright, but the light was not dazzling.

    The sun slanted over, hit the parasol, and fell at Ji Lanyue's feet.

    She was too sleepy, and there was still a whole day of filming to do, so she could only use this time to relax her mind so that she could use all her energy to deal with it.

    Pei Yiqing stopped.

    Fang Kong, who was following behind him, almost bumped into this man's back, he had a puzzled look on his face: "Why don't you leave? Are you here to be the door god?"

    Pei Yiqing looked down at him.

    Fang Kong began to rage: "Damn, did you come to me early in the morning? Yesterday's impromptu commercial shooting, I didn't deliberately tease you! You woke up at five o'clock, and I got up at four o'clock!" With a look

    , It aroused his fighting spirit.

    Fang Kong jumped back on the spot, stretched out his hand and pointed angrily: "You can't look at me with contempt like this!"

    Pei Yiqing: "...you are so good at making up your mind every day, it's really aggrieved to be a manager."

    After finishing speaking, Fang Kong didn't wait for a reaction Come over, and he continued to walk in.

    Ji Lanyue heard a sound at the door, and opened her eyelids to look, but she couldn't concentrate, so she closed them again.

    With people walking around, she sat under the umbrella and gnawed corn calmly.

    It tastes so sweet and she loves the variety of food here so much!

    Pei Yiqing was going to do makeup and styling. As he walked, feeling itchy in his heart, he turned a little corner and stood in front of Ji Lanyue.

    The crowd came and went, and there were quite a few people passing by Ji Lanyue, and there were quite a lot of people talking and ordering things not far from her. She felt that there was someone in front of her, but she didn't care.

    I had a big night show the day before yesterday, almost all night. Yesterday was another night show, and her schedule has been completely messed up these past few days.

    It's okay to stay up for a day, and it's almost recovered after a night of sleep. It's really not good for two days in a row. Even though she is young and has a good physique, she is still very confused.

    The main reason is that I have to recite lyrics and act in Diao Wia to pay attention to the surrounding situation at all times. No matter how much I worry about in such a state, it is really tiring.