Chapter 53

Chapter 53 rewritten

    The author has something to say: I’m sorry this chapter is so badly written, so     I re-wrote it, and I have to     trouble

    you to read it again. While filming and broadcasting, one or two days a week is set aside to record, and after the end, the artists continue other schedules.     But Shimmer's group drama is not the case. They took half a month of filming in one breath, and only returned from abroad after everything was done.     ——After all, air tickets are really expensive, and the round-trip process is extremely troublesome.     The broadcast platform is also the video platform of "Dream Bloom", which is a webcast variety show, and there was no plan to be a star from the beginning.     In terms of editing and playback, the director also has a lot of autonomy.     [Shimmer: plmms have finished their trip abroad and are back! Our first group show will meet you in a week, please look forward to "Growing to the Sun"] [     gkdgkd]     [Oh so fast? Then I look forward to a two-hour length! ]     [Membership arrangement is up, remember to put the things that can't be squeezed in the show in the VIP exclusive tidbits]     [I'm faintly worried, but I'm extra excited. Three women in one drama, I don't know how many dramas can be produced with nine women in threes and threes]     [Then why don't you count the staff and editors as well? As many sets as you want]     Fans rushed to urge and spread flowers after hearing the news, and there were also discordant voices.     It's all normal, and you'll get used to it when you see it a lot.     But habit does not mean it is right.     The Internet was noisy, the director smiled like a Maitreya, not angry at all.     Now he can only see those who praise himself, and directly ignore those words that are too harsh and too aggressive.

    There are a lot of materials for Shimmer's trip, adding a filter, it is very beautiful and beautiful.

    Director: "Look, it's shining with a lot of money!"

    Staff: "..."

    That's right! I also borrowed a castle to shoot for an afternoon!

    If it was any other program, the director would be very worried right now - if the ratings are ruined, should he be ruined too?

    Sponsors will put forward requirements for various data. If they fail to meet the requirements, the sponsor may not be available next time.

    Therefore, many programs desperately play topics and edit for the sake of ratings and broadcast volume.

    The director does not need to consider this issue at present.

    He finally got the right to play freely!

    ·

    After Ji Lanyue came back, he devoted himself to the production of Shimmer's album.

    Nine people and ten songs, this album is a common number in the music market.

    A music production company was entrusted to collect the songs. Professionals collected the songs very quickly. According to the requirements of the staff of Shimmer, after screening a large number of manuscripts, a batch of demos were quickly given out.

    Since it depends on the choice of Shimmer, there are more than ten manuscripts provided.

    It is conservatively estimated that there may be four or five songs that can be used, and the others may have to be collected again. This process goes back and forth and spirals upwards, and finally ten songs are found and put in this album.