Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Brother, I fell off the wire, and I was in a coma for three days! When I woke up, neither you nor my parents were there!" Qiao Nian sat on the hospital bed and said angrily, "Is it the work that is important or me?" Important? If you don't give me your airplane model, I won't forgive you!" Although

her brother Qiao Xushen is now the well-dressed Qiao's president, his childhood dream was to be a pilot, soaring in the sky.

It's a pity that her parents gave birth to the two of them. She was not interested in doing business and even entered the entertainment industry. Only her brother took on the important task of inheriting the family business and managing the company.

And this airplane model was a birthday present from his father when he was ten years old, and he has kept it till now.

What Qiao Nian wanted was either a birthday gift, or an opportunity to make him care more about her sister.

Unexpectedly, after hearing her almost unreasonable words, Qiao Xushen actually agreed: "Yes." Qiao Nian could

n't help staring at him with wide eyes. He was sitting in front of the hospital bed, still wearing a suit and tie. When he came from the company, his appearance was a little cold, but after wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, he was a little more gentle and kind.

"Did you take the wrong medicine?" Qiao Nian was shocked, she couldn't even touch her before.

But Qiao Xushen didn't mean to be joking at all, the smile on his lips gradually subsided, he looked at her with complicated eyes, and said, "Nian Nian, I have something very important to tell you." Qiao Nian didn't think so

. He still bit the apple and said, "What's the matter?"

Qiao Xushen didn't answer immediately, as if he was careful not to hurt her: "I'm sorry, we haven't come to the hospital these few days since you were in a coma, actually... Delayed by other things."

Qiao Nian was stunned for a moment, and looked at him: "Is there a problem with the company?"

Qiao Xushen's expression was serious, as if it was more serious than this, he looked at her, deep in his eyes There seemed to be some helplessness and pity, and he said, "Actually...you still have a twin sister, and your parents just found her back recently." His tone paused, and he added, "You know her too, she is Qin Ning."

Qiao Nian stared at him blankly, as if he hadn't reacted, and then the expression on his face became shocked and angry.

But in her heart, she was already so happy that she was about to jump up.

It can be regarded as the day when the heroine is recognized as returning to the wealthy family, and the return of the heroine to the wealthy family is also the time when this true and false daughter-in-law article officially kicks off and begins the main plot.

God knows that she has lived in the hero's memories of the extra chapter for seven full years. After finally surviving until the beginning of the main text, can you not be excited and looking forward to it?

That's right, she is a book traveler, and she is also a tasker in the fast travel strategy department.

It's just that the identity she wears is neither the heroine, nor a good person in the heroine's camp, but the male protagonist's Bai Yueguang, a vicious female supporting role that the male protagonist will never forget even if she collapses in the later stage.

And her task is to attack Bai Yueguang, who became the male protagonist, and then empathize with the villain in the book, so that the male protagonist can see Bai Yueguang's hypocritical money worship, so as to bring out the pure and unpretentious female protagonist.