Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Lu Chen stayed with him in the hospital, and did not leave until Qiao Xushen arrived.

    When he left, he naturally took away a pile of familiar insulated lunch boxes, suits and leather shoes, and his expression was indifferent, as if he was carrying a briefcase.

    No matter how many times I watch it, this picture is very... hard to describe.

    Who would have thought that the dignified president of the Lu family is ruthless and ungrateful outside, but in private, he is like the housekeeper of her sister's life, wishing to take care of her basic necessities of life, and even cook the meals himself.

    Qiao Xushen's mood was a bit complicated. Even if he didn't like this guy who coveted his sister, he still had to admit that if his sister wanted to choose a boyfriend, Lu Chen was the well-deserved first choice.

    What's more, the matter of real and fake daughters will come out sooner or later. If my sister and Lu Chen are together, then the impact of this matter on her will be much less.

    Thinking about it, Josh coughed deeply, looked at his younger sister who was wrapped in gauze and became paler and more fragile on the hospital bed, and said softly, "Nian Nian, I'm sorry, I've neglected you these days, but fortunately, Lu Chen is here to help, he works I'm busy too, and I can personally deliver three meals a day, and I'll thank him when you leave the hospital some other day."

    Listening to Qiao Nian, she couldn't help but give Qiao Xu a deep look.

    He really didn't want to see Lu Chen. When he was in high school, he strictly guarded against Lu Chen, which made her tasks more difficult. How could he still speak good things about Lu Chen now?

    When mentioning Lu Chen, Qiao Nian thought of the fact that he didn't follow the plot, but he didn't know how he made a choice different from the original one, which made people a little concerned.

    But fortunately, the result was not much different from the plot. Since Lu Chen agreed to let Qin Ning stay on the set, he would not take action against Qin Ning again.

    Qiao Nian looked at the handsome young man with a gentle smile in front of him, but he couldn't tell that he was the real culprit who attacked Qin Ning in the original book.

    He was the one who kicked Qin Ning out of the crew with his own hands. Naturally, he didn't succeed, but after that, he also did a lot of things against and hurt Qin Ning for the sake of the original owner.

    From the perspective of the heroine, Qin Ning, Qiao Nian is the vicious female partner who robbed her of her life by nature, and Qiao Xushen is Qiao Nian's lackey and minion. He is his own brother but stands on Qiao Nian's side , are all objects to be slapped and abused by the heroine.

    His end was much better than her supporting role, because he was cleansed in the later stage, and he came to his senses and began to be kind to the female lead, his own sister. After chasing her sister to the crematorium, he was forgiven by the female lead.

    While Qiao Nian was thinking about how to get Qiao Xushen to help her deal with Qin Ning's plot, she said in a nonchalant tone, "Isn't that what Lu Chen does? Why do you want to thank him?" What is this for granted

    ? Lu's CEO spoke like a scumbag like a follower...

    Qiao Xu rubbed his brows deeply: "..."

    After a moment of silence, Qiao Xushen also felt that his sister must not understand the euphemistic question, so he simply asked straight to the point: "You... What do you think of Lu Chen? Do you like him?"