Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Because of this unexpected kiss, Qiao Nian was stunned for a while, and after realizing it, she pushed him away in fright.

    But her resistance seemed to make him even more angry.

    The next moment, her wrist was pressed against the seat, and in the darkness, he kissed her lips again with an irresistible gesture.

    His kiss did not have the tenderness and innocence of his childhood sweetheart period, but instead carried a ferocity that seemed to swallow people's skin and bones into his belly, and seemed to pull people into sinking abyss that was hard to fill.

    Qiao Nian felt that she was about to lack oxygen and her breathing was short of breath. She turned her face away, and when he was about to continue, she suddenly lowered her voice and said pitifully: "Brother..."

    His figure suddenly stopped.

    Qiao Nian secretly breathed a sigh of relief, he seemed to still be drinking green tea, she softened her voice and continued: "Don't do this, I'm afraid." The

    other party didn't speak for a while.

    Qiao Nian almost thought that he might still have some nostalgia, even if he didn't mention it, they were brothers and sisters who had lived under the same roof for several years, couldn't they just forget it all?

    Who knows, after a while, his voice sounded coldly: "You were the one who said you liked me first."

    Qiao Nian was taken aback, but was pulled closer by his clenched wrist, she couldn't see his expression, but I could feel his breathing close at hand, and the anger was suppressed under the calm voice: "Now you say, are you... afraid of me?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Qiao Nian had an intuition that it would be bad for this topic to continue. His emotions were already a little out of control, and he couldn't get mad after turning over old accounts.

    Her thoughts changed sharply, and she suddenly said: "That's not what I meant!" She looked in his direction, and said hesitantly, "It's just... Brother, you already have girlfriends, so we're... not good?" Qiao

    Nian She said teasingly, it was definitely not that she didn't want to get close to him, but she was just thinking about him.

    Yu Ting was silent for a moment, unable to detect any emotions: "Girlfriend?"

    Qiao Nian was not sure what his tone meant, so she said cautiously: "Yes, yes, aren't you and Miss Jiang dating?"

    When she finished speaking, someone pulled her wrist suddenly, and she fell into the A broad embrace with some coolness.

    Then, his chin was pinched, he pressed against her face, his lips slipped past the corners of her lips, and his hoarse voice was sneering: "You can't wait to push me to someone else."

    Joe Nian: "Then you and Miss Jiang..."

    Before she could get a result from her trial, Yu Ting suddenly let go of her as if losing patience, stood up straight, looked at her condescendingly for a while, and said: "You choose , stay here, or...follow me?"

    Qiao Nian was silent, and asked: "What will happen if you stay here?"

    Yu Ting's voice was even colder: "You can try!"

    After leaving these words, he turned around just go.

    Without even thinking about it, Qiao Nian grabbed the corner of his clothes, and when he stopped, blurted out: "I choose the second!"