Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Qiao Nian stayed in the hospital for about a week, and finally waited for the doctor's notice to leave the hospital.

    In the original book, she will have more roles after she is discharged from the hospital, and her relationship with the real daughter is incompatible, and she has shown eight characters with practical actions.

    There is no end to life, and no end to death.

    At this time, the Qiao family obviously still held the beautiful wish of the two sisters getting to know each other and cultivate their relationship.

    On the day she was discharged from the hospital, Father Qiao made a reservation at the restaurant, planning to have a formal meal with the whole family.

    Qiao Nian was naturally not happy, her eldest brother coaxed her for a long time before she reluctantly agreed.

    But when she arrived at the parking lot and realized that she was going to ride in the same car as Qin Ning, she became furious again.

    "I don't!" Qiao Nian glared at Qin Ning, ran to Qiao's mother and hugged her arm, "Mom, I miss you so much, I want to be with you." Qiao's mother softened instantly and patted her

    head "Then..."

    Father Qiao frowned.

    Qin Ning also looked at the intimacy between the two on Mother Qiao's side, showing a seemingly lonely expression: "It's fine if my sister doesn't want to ride in a car with me, it's okay, don't force her, it will be fine after getting to know her "

    Qiao Nian: "...?"

    The heroine's taste is not quite right either.

    Qiao's mother looked a little embarrassed, she let go of Qiao Nian's hand, and coaxed: "Nian Nian, go and sit with my sister, you are sisters, you should cultivate and cultivate your relationship, and you are still pestering your mother when you are so old. What?"

    Qiao Nian: "I just..." No!

    Before she finished speaking, her mouth was covered by a big hand.

    Josh embraced her deeply, and stuffed her into the car quickly and naturally, then looked at Father Qiao, who was already very displeased, and smiled: "Dad, don't waste time, we can go now." Father

    Qiao Only then did he calm down, and took a sharp look at Qiao Xushen: "Take care of your sister."

    Josh smiled deeply: "Of course."

    Qiao's father and Qiao's mother got into another car, and when the car started, Josh looked deeply at Qin Ning who was still standing outside.

    His tone was lighter, with a gentle smile, but he couldn't hide the alienation inside: "Ning Ning, why don't you get in the car?"

    Qin Ning glanced at him, then at the back seat of the car staring at her Qiao Nian suddenly sneered, opened the co-pilot's door, and got in.

    This appearance has nothing to do with the gentle and watery heroine in the book.

    Qiao Nian was stunned for a moment, but Qiao Xushen didn't seem to care. He sat in the back seat of the car and calmly ordered the driver to drive. He was afraid that Qiao Nian would get dizzy, so he told the driver to drive slowly.

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    This is not right.

    She sneaked a glance at the indifferent profile of the heroine, and then at the calm and smiling face of her elder brother.