Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When she saw that Qiao Nian was really about to leave, Mother Qiao became anxious and coaxed, "Mom knows you didn't do it on purpose, and Ningning didn't blame you." Both of them said so, and Qiao Nian was also overwhelmed by this development

    . Then, she looked at Father Qiao, expecting him to say the line in the book "Let her go, and no one will stop her!".

    Unexpectedly, Father Qiao's face was calm, but he coughed, and changed the subject: "How about I ask someone to bring over another cake now?"

    Qiao Nian couldn't believe it: "..."

    These people thought that eating a cake could coax them Is it a good thing?

    Qiao Nian couldn't figure out that their reaction was different from the original book. She had already done enough, why didn't she fall out?

    But she has to go tonight, she has to run away from home in order to be picked up by the male lead.

    Qiao Nian became anxious when she thought about it: "Don't stop me, I don't want to stay here, I am no longer the daughter of the Qiao family." Seeing

    her insistence, Mother Qiao felt distressed and was about to persuade her again. However, Qiao Xushen suddenly exchanged a look with Qiao's mother: Let me do it.

    Qiao's mother also knew that Qiao Xushen had watched Qiao Nian grow up, and spent more time with her than their parents, so she must know better how to deal with this situation, so she temporarily watched from the sidelines.

    Qiao Xushen said softly: "Okay, if you don't want to stay here, then go out and live for a while, I have one in the north of the city..."

    Qiao Nian refused immediately after hearing this: "I don't live in Qiao's house, I'm an adult Now, I can find a place to live by myself."

    "This..." Father Qiao couldn't help but want to ask, will she be sold for the money?

    Qiao Xushen interrupted: "Okay, then let my brother take you to the door?"

    Qiao Nian glanced at him, and although he felt that his reaction seemed wrong, she still nodded.

    Seeing Qiao Nian walking out, Mother Qiao couldn't help frowning: "How can you let her go?"

    Qiao Xushen took a look at Qin Ning, and said, "Mom, Niannian will feel more uncomfortable living at home now, let her go outside to be quiet first, don't push her too hard, I will find someone to take care of her. "

    Mother Qiao didn't say anything, that's all she could do.

    Qin Ning watched Qiao Xushen send Qiao Nian away, and she was the only real daughter left in this family, but she couldn't feel happy at all.

    She wanted more than that, she wanted Qiao Nian to be the only one in the eyes of Qiao family, she wanted Qiao Nian to lose everything she shouldn't have, and trampled Qiao Nian on the soles of her feet.

    But if Qiao Nian leaves Qiao's house now, her plan will come to nothing. On the contrary, Qiao Nian's family will miss Qiao Nian, and even blame her for causing Qiao Nian to leave.

    "Just send it here." Qiao Nian looked sad and pretended to be strong that we will have an indefinite future, and said decisively with a crying voice, "Brother, I'm leaving." But Qiao Xushen was much

    calmer , and gave her a gentle hug as farewell, and said, "Okay, let's go." Seeing him like this, Qiao Nian hesitated     and said

    , "I'm really leaving."