Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    After thinking for a while, Qiao Nian came out of the game room and knocked on the door of the study.

    "Come in." Lu Chen's voice came from inside.

    Qiao Nian unscrewed the doorknob, pushed the door open, and saw Lu Chen sitting behind the sandalwood table, his slender fingers flying over the keyboard.

    When he looked up at her, the movement of his hands didn't stop, and his cold and deep voice was somewhat soft: "What's wrong?"

    Qiao Nian took a few steps forward, stood at the table, looked into his eyes, and said: " Mobile phone."

    The sound of typing on the keyboard stopped suddenly, and Lu Chen looked at her: "Mobile phone?"

    He seemed to have forgotten that he had not returned her mobile phone to her.

    "Yes, isn't my mobile phone with you?" Qiao Nian said in a tone of impatience, "Give it back to me, I want to call my manager." Lu Chen didn't move, and seemed to be pondering for a

    moment , then said: "Your phone is out of battery, put it in my room to charge, you can use my phone first."

    Qiao Nian was not so easy to fool, staring at him: "I want my own phone."

    She Eyes persist.

    Lu Chen and her looked at each other for a moment, then sighed softly as if in compromise, got up and took her to his room.

    He handed her the mobile phone that was still charging, but his expression was a bit complicated: "Nian Nian..."

    "Isn't there still a lot of battery?" Qiao Nian looked down at the mobile phone, and only after hearing the words, he glanced at him again. "What's wrong?"

    "Don't go online for now, and don't answer the phone." Lu Chen paused for a moment, as if he was thinking about what to say, "The video of the birthday party last night was recorded, and there are some bad comments on the Internet. But you don't have to worry about it, I'll take care of it as soon as possible."

    Qiao Nian was stunned when he heard it, but after he understood what he meant, his expression gradually became a little panicked, not only didn't listen to the words, but also seemed to be impatient to speak. phone.

    Lu Chen also seemed to know that she could not stop her, so he just looked at her silently.

    The news about her and Qin Ning's true and false daughters has already ranked first. After clicking in, you can see the comments that are almost overwhelmingly on Qin Ning's side.

    In the past, Qin Ning, who was ridiculed and ridiculed by Qiao Nian, had reversed his reputation, and the one who was ridiculed became Qiao Nian.

    Speech on the Internet is prone to extremes.

    Those words were as ugly as they were, as if she had done something heinous.

    The hands of Qiao Nian's mobile phone trembled a little. Naturally, she was not sad, but angry.

    "Don't look." Lu Chen frowned, "Don't take these people's words to heart, I promise, everything will be taken care of when you wake up tomorrow."

    Qiao Nian raised her head and stared at him, her eyes were a little red: " What guarantee do you have?"

    Lu Chen looked at her aggrieved and angry look, his eyes darkened, his expression softened a lot, and he was about to speak.

    At this moment, the phone in Qiao Nian's hand suddenly rang, and both of them looked at her phone.