Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    A few days later, the project they were working on here ended, and they took the plane back.

    After boarding the plane, Qiao Nian fell asleep.

    But the one sitting on the other side of the aisle happened to be a little boy over three years old. The child kept crying and wanted to go out to play when he saw the blue sky and white clouds outside the window.

    His mother couldn't coax him no matter what, the passengers all around frowned, but they didn't say anything because of their young age.

    Qiao Nian was sitting nearby, and the noise was so loud that it caused headaches.

    Just when she lowered her head and tried to find the earplugs, Jiang Ming's voice suddenly rang out: "Shut up!"

    Qiao Nian was startled, and the child next to him was startled in his mother's arms.

    The child looked at Jiang Ming's cold face with tears in his eyes, met his gaze, hiccupped in fright, and didn't dare to cry anymore.

    But after reacting, he opened his mouth.

    When he was about to cry, Jiang Ming suddenly asked him: "Do you want to go out?"

    The child's grandma let out a "huh" forcefully, with a bit of grievance and confusion on her face, as if she didn't understand why his mother didn't let him out.

    Jiang Ming: "Close your eyes, you can go out in a while."

    Qiao Nian turned to look at him, are you serious?

    Obviously the child took it seriously, and looked at him in surprise: "Really     ?

    "

back.

    Tired of crying, the child quickly fell asleep in his mother's arms.

    Qiao Nian felt her ears calm down instantly. She looked at Jiang Ming's calm face and said in surprise, "You can still coax children?"

    Jiang Ming looked at her: "Do I have that leisurely mind?" He lowered his head and moved closer to her, "Isn't it so that you can sleep well?" As he

    spoke, he added considerately: "You can sleep next to me." "

    ... ..." Qiao Nian couldn't help but said, "Don't talk like that, okay?"

    He suddenly treated her so well, it made people feel very uncomfortable.

    Jiang Ming chuckled, "I'm chasing you, aren't I?" He moved closer to her and pulled her into his arms, his voice was low and slow, "Go to sleep, or do you want me to coax you to sleep too?" Qiao Nian

    blushed : "..."

    I'm used to seeing his cold face when confronting him, but he's suddenly so gentle, it's really... quite uncomfortable.

    After getting off the plane, Qiao Nian thought the family would send someone to pick her up.

    But the only one waiting outside was the driver of Jiang Ming's family.

    When she was about to make a call, the phone was suddenly taken away by Jiang Ming. He picked up her luggage and put it in the trunk, and said, "I'll see you off." "No need..." "Uncle and aunt have

    already

    agreed , you can't wait for someone to pick you up." Jiang Ming said.

    Qiao Nian: "..."