Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Like the original book, the night when Qiao Nian left Qiao's house was a stormy night.

    And it was impossible to hire a taxi in the villa area where Qiao's family was located. Qiao Nian was drenched by the heavy rain before he walked far.

    She was still wearing a banquet dress, so drenched by the rain, she was so cold that she really wanted to cry.

    But the plot still has to go, the more miserable it looks, the more in line with the original owner's state of mind at this time, and the next plot with the male lead will be easier to achieve.

    However, in the original book, although the hero was late, he appeared in front of the original owner in a timely manner when the heavy rain fell, which also made the original owner who didn't care about him begin to have a good impression of him.

    This bit of goodwill coupled with the panic and uneasiness of the change in her life made her grasp the hero as a life-saving straw, use the power of the hero to maintain her position, and continue to be that arrogant young lady.

    She was even so spoiled, thinking that the hero could be at her mercy, and gave him a cuckold together with the hero's nemesis, the young master of the Feng family.

    The male protagonist died so far and suffered a heavy blow. It was the gentle and considerate female protagonist who accompanied him that he found his destined true lover.

    Her role is almost ready to wrap up.

    If you do the math, you should be able to settle these few plot points and leave within three months.

    Qiao Nian cheered up when she thought about it, and she didn't feel cold anymore. She had been in this world for several years from high school to now, and she really wanted to end it as soon as possible.

    But, I don't know why she almost walked out of the community, but the male lead hasn't come yet?

    Qiao Nian was a little worried, wouldn't something happen again?

    Just when she was worried, she suddenly heard a car approaching. She breathed a sigh of relief and pretended not to notice it and continued walking forward.

    Then, she heard someone call her name.

    The rain had already fallen heavily, and the noisy sound of the rain seemed to make other sounds hazy and indistinct.

    Therefore, Qiao Nian didn't realize that it wasn't Lu Chen's voice. When she turned her head, she froze when she saw the man who got out of the car and was walking towards her with an umbrella.

    ...Feng Zixin?

    How could it be him?

    Until the umbrella in Feng Zixin's hand covered her head, Qiao Nian couldn't react to Feng Zixin's handsome celebrity face.

    He is just a cannon fodder tool to connect the relationship between the female lead and the young master of the Feng family. Why did he go to the theater where the vicious female supporting role is played to grab the male lead role?

    More importantly...why hasn't the male lead appeared yet!

    Didn't he attach great importance to Bai Yueguang's birthday?

    This crucial plot can't be broken!

    Feng Zixin obviously didn't know about her inner breakdown. Seeing that she was in a mess and looked a little out of control, she was so distressed that she didn't know what to do, and there was a bit of worry in her voice: "Are... are you okay?" Qiao Nian's