Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    After Lu Jue's infatuation happened, the Xianmen Conference could not continue, it had to end hastily, and people from other sects also left one after another.

    Lu Jue was taken down and imprisoned in the dungeon behind the Yunshan faction.

    Qiao Nian went back to Fuyu Mountain alone, suddenly she was the only one left on the huge mountain, and Ao Yan had already returned to the Demon Race to report to the Demon Lord.

    She vaguely realized that Lu Jue would never come back again.

    Unexpectedly, after she arrived at Fuyu Mountain, Huo Yunting followed her.

    "Junior Sister—" He came with his sword, and called out to her, his clothes fluttering in a rare eagerness.

    When Qiao Nian stopped, she saw Huo Yunting stopped in front of her.

    Before she could speak, Huo Yunting said, "Junior Sister, why didn't you tell me anything?"

    Qiao Nian was silent for a moment, and said, "I don't know what to say."

    Huo Yunting closed his eyes, suppressed his anger, and said : "Then... have you been with him in retreat for the past two months?"

    Qiao Nian didn't speak, but seemed to agree.

    Huo Yunting looked at her for a while, and asked abruptly, "Junior Sister didn't know what to say to hide it from me, or...are you interested in Lu Jue?"

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian's heart skipped a beat, thinking he was suspicious After all, he could see how obedient Lu Jue was to her.

    She looked at him: "Senior brother, what do you mean? You don't believe me?"

    Huo Yunting looked at her with complicated eyes, and his voice was also a little cold: "Junior Sister said the opposite, is it because I don't believe you or you...don't believe me? If Lu Jue really bullied you, you should tell me, and you won't..."

    After speaking, his words suddenly stopped, and he didn't want to say any more.

    He paused, then calmed down, and said: "Junior Sister, I know it's not your fault, but you must also remember that I am your fiance, this will not change, no matter what you encounter, you can find me Help you."

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian looked at him with some surprise in his heart, and he could see that what he said was sincere, and he didn't mind that she had a relationship with Lu Jue.

    Although the world of cultivating immortals doesn't care about chastity as much as the mortal world, but in his eyes, she has a marriage contract with him, but he doesn't mind it.

    Sure enough, he is the childhood sweetheart who is affectionate to the heroine in the book. Except for his strong desire to control, he is indeed very good to the heroine.

    Qiao Nian thought about it, and heard him say again: "Junior Sister, Lu Jue will be escorted to the trial stand in three days, I was negligent for not noticing your situation, don't worry, I will give you an explanation. "

    Three days later?

    But isn't it in the book... the execution at night?

    The results of the Tian Clan's investigation of the truth will come out tomorrow, and after three days, who knows if the Tian Clan will send someone to intervene in Lu Jue's matter.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help but asked, "Why not tonight?"

    "There are still doubts about this matter, and we need to investigate clearly." When Huo Yunting explained, his voice paused, and he looked at her, "Junior Sister...you hope it's today." Is it too late?"