Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Although Ao Yan looked foolish, he acted swiftly and resolutely with extremely high efficiency. He really deserved to be one of Mozun's most capable confidantes.

    The things she told him soon came to fruition.

    Early the next morning, Qiao Nian was summoned by Huo Yunting's voice transmission.

    It was still in front of the familiar flower garden of Baihuayuan.

    The sea of ​​flowers that was destroyed by Huo Yunting's nerves before has returned to its colorful posture, colorful and fluttering in the wind.

    Looking at the slender figure standing in front of the flower garden, Qiao Nian was a little speechless. He didn't know if he just liked to destroy flowers with his hands, or he still had some obsession with this place, and he would come here every time he asked her to meet.

    Huo Yunting said: "Junior Sister, I'm sorry, Master Xu Gu can't come to treat you for the time being."

    Qiao Nian pretended to be surprised: "What happened?"

    Hearing this, Huo Yunting frowned slightly: "She may have lost her way, I have already I sent someone to look for it."

    Hearing this reason, Qiao Nian suddenly fell silent.

    If she remembers correctly, isn't the Valley of Immortal Medicine... right next door to the Yunshan School?

    How could it be possible to get lost?

    As if seeing her doubts, Huo Yunting sighed slightly: "Master Xu Gu doesn't know the direction."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    Oh, I see, I'm a road idiot.

    It's no wonder that the Master of the Immortal Medicine Valley has been in seclusion for decades and has not gone out. It turns out that there is also this reason.

    In this case, she couldn't be sure for a while, whether Ao Yan had any role in this?

    Most likely it was his fault, no matter how crazy Master Xu was, he couldn't just lose himself at the door of his house.

    Huo Yunting looked at her and said: "Junior Sister, don't worry, I will definitely find her as soon as possible."

    Qiao Nian said politely: "It doesn't matter if you slow down."

    "..." Huo Yunting looked at her delicately.

    Qiao Nian's heart skipped a beat, did she say something wrong?

    That's right, if she is eager to recover her cultivation, her attitude shouldn't be so casual.

    Under his gaze, Qiao Nian lowered his eyelids with a cold and lonely look, and said, "What I mean is, don't worry, brother. I don't have much hope for the restoration of my cultivation. I can wait."

    "But I don't want you to wait." Huo Yunting looked at her deeply, "You have been waiting for ten years, and in these ten years...you have changed a lot, and you have become unfamiliar with me a lot, so that I often There is a feeling..."

    Qiao Nian felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze, as if someone had seen through her. She subconsciously asked, "What does it feel like?"

    Huo Yunting looked at her with a meaningful tone: "I feel like you It's like a different person."

    Qiao Nian's heart skipped a beat, and when he met his gaze, he paused for breath, wondering if he meant to doubt her.

    She cautiously didn't speak. Fortunately, Cheng Wu has facial paralysis. It's not difficult to keep his face expressionless, and it's easy to cover up the chaotic emotions in her heart, making her look normal.