Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Qiao Nian just followed Lu Jue out of the cell and went to the Demon Palace.

    After walking out, she realized that the magic palace had completely changed.

    If she didn't know that this is the Demon Realm, she might have thought that she had arrived at the Heavenly Palace.

    Qiao Nian followed Lu Jue while looking at the fairy-like scene and palace, and found that even the demon servants in the Demon Palace had already put on elegant clothes similar to those of the immortals.

    Sure enough, Lu Jue is changing the demon clan into one of the territories of the sky clan.

    In this way, the Celestial Clan is the veritable master of the sky and the earth, and no matter whether it is a mortal or a demon, it is under the jurisdiction of the Celestial Clan.

    Lu Jue took her to a palace and pushed open the door of one of the rooms.

    Although he didn't speak, she knew that this should be her new "prison".

    After she went in, seeing that he was about to leave, she hurriedly asked, "Is there anything to eat?"

    Lu Jue looked at her with a strong sense of oppression.

    Qiao Nian's tone was innocent: "I'm a little hungry."

    Lu Jue gave her a cold look and left.

    Qiao Nian felt that he agreed to bring her food, so she added to his back: "By the way, can you bring some clothes over here? This one is broken." Lu Jue's footsteps suddenly stopped

    . After a pause, he left without looking back.

    After he left, Qiao Nian stayed in the hall alone, and found that there were no guards, not even a barrier at the door.

    He was really not worried about her running away.

    Qiao Nian didn't intend to do that either. With Lu Jue's current cultivation level, the entire Demon Palace was under his control. Maybe he could find a reason to execute her as soon as she left.

    Qiao Nian stayed in the hall with peace of mind, food and clothes were delivered soon, and she found that apart from not being able to escape, the living conditions were very good.

    She can still wander around in the magic palace, but no one dares to talk to her.

    The fairy servants of the celestial clan disdain it, but the demon servants of the demon clan dare not.

    Qiao Nian didn't feel lonely, after all, she could still communicate with her former colleague Ao Yan using the instrument.

    Ao Yan has already retreated to the Dragon Palace, but his Dragon Palace is naturally not as large and luxurious as those of the Dragon Kings, it is just a palace in a relatively remote river and sea.

    Ao Yan's life in the Dragon Palace is quite colorful. He is a veritable king of the sea, and it is interesting enough just to eat the live broadcast of him and those dragon girls and carp spirits.

    She also didn't notice that Lu Jue hadn't come to her all this time, after all, he had just become a demon king, so he must have a lot of affairs to deal with in the demon world, it would be better if he didn't take care of her.

    In the hall of the Demon Realm.

    Lu Jue sat on a high seat, with a pile of memorials beside him.