Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    In the afternoon of the next day, Huo Yunting came to pick her up and went to the mortal world together.

    They went to Shanyang City not far from Yunshan School.

    When we arrived in the city, it was already night, but the lights were brightly lit, the streets were buzzing with people, and drums and music were blaring.

    The two were walking on the street, but Qiao Nian didn't care to appreciate the bustling scene around him, and his mood was always tense.

    Because Huo Yunting would talk to her from time to time, she had to raise her spirits to deal with it, for fear that he would find out if she said something wrong.

    Huo Yunting is not an ordinary disciple of the immortal sect. What he has learned is not only cultivating immortals, but also how to manage the huge Yunshan sect. However, he has done both very well.

    He is a very powerful character in the original book, even if he looks gentle and dignified, with a smile, you can't relax with him, otherwise you don't know how you died.

    After walking all the way, Qiao Nian felt exhausted physically and mentally, and she had to pretend to be nonchalant.

    Suddenly, Huo Yunting stopped.

    Qiao Nian had a bad premonition, looked over, and saw him buying a bunch of candied haws on the side of the road, and then handed it to her.

    Qiao Nian said with difficulty: "...Thank you, brother."

    She knew it!

    He will definitely buy her candied haws again!

    I don't know how many skewers this is in the past ten years, and she still can't refuse it, because he thinks she likes to eat!

    Is this how the heroine gets along with his childhood sweetheart?

    No wonder the heroine would empathize with Lu Jue later. In comparison, Lu Jue is so innocent, gentle, and cute.

    Qiao Nian took the candied haws stiffly, and slowly took a bite under Huo Yunting's gaze.

    Huo Yunting patted her head, looked away, and the two continued to walk forward.

    Qiao Nian found that the only advantage of eating was that she didn't have to talk to Huo Yunting.

    She was eating more and more slowly, just like a hamster chomping.

    After eating a bunch of candied haws, the two of them had arrived at the center of the bustling street, surrounded by red lanterns, and everyone was guessing lantern riddles.

    Qiao Nian glanced over there curiously, but when she turned her head, her expression froze.

    Huo Yunting also stopped at some point, looking down at her.

    "Senior brother..."

    Qiao Nian was about to ask him what's the matter when he suddenly stretched out his hand to her.

    She controlled her expression to stay the same, she didn't forget how he used this hand to forcibly give her immortal power to toss her half to death yesterday.

    She was vigilant, almost thinking that he was going to do something again.

    But his hand landed on the corner of her lips.

    Qiao Nian: "...?"

    Huo Yunting's fingers brushed against her lips, his fingers were cold, but his tone was gentle: "This place is dirty."