Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    What happened during the filming of "Butterfly" in the film and television city was similar to what happened in the book.

    Feng Shaoyang came here originally for the company's affairs, but he still lived in the hotel on the film and television city like them.

    In name, it was to take care of his younger brother Feng Zixin, but in fact it was to fulfill Qin Ning's wish and snatch away Lu Chen's girlfriend.

    It just so happens that the movie "Butterfly Transformation" is from the perspective of the male lead, and the early stages are basically the male lead's scenes. Gu Rou has more free time, so naturally there are many opportunities to meet Feng Shaoyang.

    Feng Shaoyang didn't pursue her with an obvious purpose when he came up, but got along with her as a friend first, invited her out to play, chat with her, and often ate and sang together, in a subtle way. way into her life.

    It's like having an extra companion while filming.

    And Feng Shaoyang's personality is completely different from Lu Chen's. He looks lazy and easy-going, but he hides his sharpness. He doesn't obey her in everything, and he doesn't have a temper.

    But it is this kind of difference that attracts the female supporting role in the book. The female supporting role is originally a domineering young lady who is praised by others. The sudden appearance of a man with great personality and interestingness, which she cannot control naturally arouses her strong feelings. interest of.

    Qiao Nian completed the plot with the villain in Jiangting City with ease. He filmed every day and went to play with the villain after filming. He pretended to be very interested in him and it was done.

    Lu Chen would call often, and Qiao Nian naturally didn't mention a word about Feng Shaoyang on the phone. According to the development of the plot, even if there were rumors outside, Lu Chen would believe her.

    It wasn't until she ran away on the day of the engagement banquet that Lu Chen completely gave up on her and lost any affection for her.

    But what she didn't expect was that once the plot involved the hero himself, it would easily turn in an unexpected direction.

    On the other hand, no matter how dull Feng Zixin was, he could sense that something was wrong between his brother and Qiao Nian.

    When he was on the plane, seeing his brother's attitude, he suspected that he was interested in Qiao Nian. Unexpectedly, he followed him to the hotel, and after that, he asked Qiao Nian out to play frequently.

    Feng Zixin was busy filming at first, and Qiao Nian had a boyfriend, Lu Chen, so he didn't think his brother would be so confused, but now that he observed carefully, he felt that there was a big problem.

    Even if they are friends, there is no reason to see each other so frequently.

    After another night scene, Feng Zixin found out that his brother had taken Qiao Nian to the bar again, and if things went on like this, something would happen sooner or later.

    Feng Zixin couldn't sit still for a while, put on his coat, took the car keys, and planned to find someone, wanting to ask his brother for clarification.

    Although he himself had thought about prying Lu Chen's corner, but it was just thinking about it. If he really did this, it would be strange if Lu Chen's ruthless style of revenge in the business world didn't tear him up.

    Unexpectedly, his brother, who is usually very rational, can do things he dare not do.

    Feng Zixin felt flustered and anxious when he thought about it, if Lu Chen found out about this...