Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When he heard Lu Chen's voice suddenly sounded behind him, Qiao Nian was not yet ready for how to face him, and he didn't dare to turn around to see his expression at this time.

    Being guilty of being a thief should be almost the same mood she is now.

    But just when the atmosphere was a little stagnant, Feng Shaoyang, who was lying on the floor in the basement and seemed to be unconscious, slowly woke up.

    He opened his eyes, and met Qiao Nian who was standing stiffly at the door. Surprise flashed in his eyes. At this moment, he almost thought that Qiao Nian was angry with him and asked someone to beat him up, but then immediately He noticed the tall figure standing behind Qiao Nian.

    His pupils contracted suddenly, and he understood what was going on.

    In the afternoon, he turned back to look for Qiao Nian, but he didn't see anyone from Qiao Nian. He also received a message from Qiao Nian, only then did he know that she had run away alone again.

    At this time, he still didn't understand that it was strange that he was played by Qiao Nian. When Qiao Nian escaped from marriage and came to him, he was a little surprised in his heart, because although their previous relationship was a bit ambiguous, it was not enough for Qiao Nian to act like this. With a very affectionate look.

    But he wanted to take advantage of Qiao Nian to punish Lu Chen to get revenge for the losses he suffered at his hands, and he also wanted to help Qin Ning achieve her wish.

    Therefore, he took Qiao Nian out of the country, so that even if Qiao Nian regretted going to Lu Chen, let alone Lu Chen's attitude, it was absolutely impossible for the Lu family to let such a Qiao Nian in.

    It was only when Qiao Nian ran away without a trace that he realized that Qiao Nian, who he thought was coaxed to go abroad by him, had other thoughts. It is very likely that she wanted to leave Lu Chen by herself, but she used him as a footstep It's just a stone.

    Feng Shaoyang could only hold back his breath. After all, his goal had been achieved, and Qiao Nian ran away as well.

    But what he never expected was that when he was going back to the hotel to book a flight back home, he was tied up in a sack and brought here on the way, and was beaten up by some Westerners in black suits.

    Feng Shaoyang even thought of kidnappers or business rivals, but he didn't expect that the person who kidnapped him was... Lu Chen?

    This man must be fucking crazy, what does it mean to come across the ocean to look for him? He and Qiao Nian obviously have nothing to do with each other!

    This beating is really fucking unfair!

    "Lu Chen!" Feng Shaoyang's face turned cold, and he wanted to sit up from the ground, but his hands were tied, and his face changed due to the pain. He coughed several times before recovering, and his momentum was quite weak, " You... what do you mean?"

    Qiao Nian looked at him being beaten into such a miserable state that he couldn't even look at his face, and he didn't know if Lu Chen thought he was using his face to seduce her, so he licked his face beat up.

    She had some lingering fears, and watched silently without daring to say anything, what if Lu Chen was still angry and even cleaned her up together.

    Feng Shaoyang's beating was not too unjust, the relationship between them was fake, but Feng Shaoyang's heart to pry Lu Chen's corner was real, and he really took her out of the country.