Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    This bedroom is very large, and there is a piano that looks very expensive and luxurious in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    Lu Chen sat down on the stool in front of the piano. He was still wearing the suit he wore when he went to the banquet. He was slender and elegant, and he looked like a rich man.

    Qiao Nian couldn't help remembering that when he first met him, he was just a fourteen-year-old boy who had just been brought back to a wealthy family, his indifferent, aloof and taciturn appearance was incompatible with everyone.

    Not being accepted by peers, not being liked by elders, and even facing the exclusion and suppression of children within the family, life is not good.

    Who would have thought that the young man who was so underestimated by everyone back then would break out of the siege and become the current leader of the Lu family who is so outstanding that it is hard to even compare.

    The first time she met him was also at a banquet. He was being bullied by a group of rich second generations. She rescued him and got acquainted with him successfully.

    Listening to the soft and hypnotic music, memories of the past also came to mind in disorder, Qiao Nian's thoughts gradually became trance, and she really felt a little drowsy.

    The main reason is that tonight's scene has exhausted her energy, crying and making troubles, her eyelids gradually became heavy.

    After she fell asleep, the piano sound gradually stopped.

    Lu Chen sat in front of the piano and didn't move. He just turned his head to look at her. After waiting for a long time to make sure that she was asleep, he got up and walked over slowly.

    He leaned over to tuck the corner of the quilt for her, stretched out his hand to gently stroke her hair, looked at her peaceful sleeping face for a moment, then took out a small box from his pocket and put it on the bedside.

    Until he turned off the light and went out, there was almost no movement during this period.

    As soon as Lu Chen came out of the room, the doorbell rang outside, and he frowned slightly.

    The person who came was Secretary Fang, who was in charge of buying clothes. She looked about thirty, wearing a professional skirt, with a good figure and beautiful looks, but her demeanor was serious and professional.

    "Sorry, Mr. Lu, I'm late." Secretary Fang put the bag on the table.

    She didn't explain that it was because of the rain and traffic jam, because her boss didn't have the patience to listen to her explanation, and she wasn't interested in knowing the reason.

    Sure enough, Lu Chen didn't ask any further questions. He sat down on the sofa with a notebook on his lap, and while processing work emails, he said without looking up: "Niannian's phone is turned off. Her manager is looking for her. , you are in charge of contacting her manager."

    Secretary Fang: "...Okay."

    After she replied, she couldn't help but glance at Mr. Lu, suspecting that Mr. Lu had turned off Ms. Qiao's cell phone.

    On the way here, she had already heard the internal news from the media, and knew that Miss Qiao's birthday party was completely messed up today. Who would have thought that Miss Qiao would not be the biological daughter of the Qiao family?

    However, no matter how shocked and gossip was in her heart, Secretary Fang's expression was still quite calm, and she asked: "Mr. Lu, after contacting Qin Chu, do you want him not to disturb Miss Qiao?" At this time, Lu Chen raised his head to look at her

    .

    Secretary Fang suddenly felt like she had asked something stupid, and hurriedly said: "Okay, I understand, I will contact Qin Chu and discuss with him how to deal with public opinion." However, Ms. Qiao is a popular female star

    , There are many eyes staring at her, and her family background is extraordinary. If such a big thing happened, it would be impossible to suppress the news.

    Lu Chen obviously knew a little bit better, and said, "You rush back to the company now, and when Qin Chu arrives, you will work out a public relations plan together, and the company will fully cooperate with any decision Qin Chu makes." Secretary Fang was a little shocked, but held

    back Without question, let other companies' brokers dominate their company's people?

    This... Mr. Lu has too much trust in Qin Chu, right?

    Mr. Lu is not someone who trusts others easily, especially when it comes to Ms. Qiao's matter, even if the other party is Ms. Qiao's manager, it's a little... strange.

    As soon as this question came to her mind, Lu Chen seemed to know what she was thinking, and suddenly said: "After this matter is over, you will personally be responsible for digging Qin Chu over."

    Secretary Fang: "...Okay, okay."

    I see.

    Lu always intends to develop the other party into his own person. Qin Chu is a well-known manager in the entertainment industry, and his strength is not bad, which is a wise decision.

    As for Ms. Qiao...the agents are here, and she will undoubtedly come too. After all, with the current situation of the Qiao family, she must be in an embarrassing situation if she stays in the Qiao family's company.

    But Ms. Qiao is not easy to persuade. The transfer of the company must be done by Mr. Lu himself.

    Secretary Fang thought about it, and asked again: "Then...Miss Qin's contract is still five years away, do you want to terminate the contract?"

    She still knows Mr. Lu, and with his personality, he will definitely not treat Qin Ning like this with Qiao Miss opposites exist together.

    Sure enough, Lu Chen's answer was in the affirmative: "I will leave the matter of her termination to Lin Le, and you will just cooperate with Qin Chu."

    Lin...Senior Lin Le?

    Is he actually coming back from the branch office?

    Secretary Fang suddenly regained his spirits: "Okay, Mr. Lu."

    Lu Chen looked at her with deep eyes, and Secretary Fang almost thought that he could see his feelings for the senior, but he heard him remind him displeasedly: "Read Nian fell asleep, please keep your voice down."

    Secretary Fang humiliated instantly, and apologized in a low voice: "...I'm sorry."

    If those people in the company saw it, I'm afraid my eyes would fall out. In the company, it's unkind, cold and fierce. Mr. Lu actually has such a warm side.

    Mr. Lu, you... are indeed a wife-protecting madman.

    It seems that as long as you please the future boss wife, promotion and salary increase is not a dream.

    Secretary Fang was immediately full of energy, and she was bound to protect the proprietress from public opinion.