Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Qiao Nian couldn't break free from Yu Ting's holding her hand, so she could only walk past with Yu Ting against the gaze of the heroine Jiang Yujing.

    Jiang Yujing only glanced at her indifferently, then looked at Yu Ting, frowned slightly and said, "Come with me, I have something to say to you alone." But Yu Ting held her hand and did not let go

    : "If you have anything to say, just say it here."

    Jiang Yujing frowned even tighter: "It's a matter of life and death, I can only tell you."

    Qiao Nian understood what she wanted to say after listening, Jiang and Jing Knowing that this place is about to be bombed, he wants to secretly let Yu Ting leave.

    Yu Ting's expression didn't change when he heard it. Indifferently said: "In this case, you don't have to tell me."

    "You..." Jiang Yujing took a deep breath, glanced at Qiao Nian, who looked like a burden, and lowered his voice, "The superior has already issued an order , this place will be blown up, and everyone who stays here will die."

    Qiao Nian glanced at Yu Ting, pretending to be panicked, leaned against him with his arm in his arms, and said, "What did you say? Is it true?"

    Seeing that she was frightened, Yu Ting put his arms around her shoulders and brought her into his arms, comforting her slowly: "Niannian, don't be afraid, I will be with you."

    Seeing Qiao Nian being so weak Jiang Yujing couldn't understand the way she used it, but Yu Ting was quite protective of her, so she had to look away and said in a serious tone: "I can't disclose more specific information, I will let people I'll send you away."

    After she finished speaking, she glanced at a soldier not far away and motioned him to come over.

    The soldier looked about twenty, still very young, his eyes were bright, and he looked upright. He gave a military salute to Jiang and Jing.

    "This is Zhang Lan, you just follow him and move quickly," Jiang Yujing said.

    Yu Ting glanced at her: "Thank you."

    Hearing his sincere gratitude, Jiang Yujing's heart fluttered, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Qiao Nian looking at her with innocent and pure eyes in his arms. How can a strong man like Ting like a waste, two people really don't deserve it.

    She looked at Yu Ting: "I'll see you later at the military headquarters. Be careful."

    Entering the isolation zone from the buffer zone still needs to pass through a city wall. The main entrance is heavily guarded and no one will be let in.

    Zhang Lan led them towards the side door. The guards at the side door would try to save Jiang and Jing's face.

    Qiao Nian was led by Yu Ting to walk behind Zhang Lan, and she couldn't help but sigh in her heart, because she only knew that the Zombie King was lurking somewhere at this moment and might attack at any time, but she didn't know when and how it would attack. Appear.

    The only thing that is certain is that in the original book, neither the original host nor the male protagonist successfully entered the quarantine area.

    Just when she was a little worried, Zhang Lan was already negotiating with the soldiers guarding the city gate, and looked back at them, as if explaining something.

    Not long after, Qiao Nian saw Zhang Lan walking towards him, with a smile on his face: "I've already told you, you can go in, after you go in..."

    Yu Ting's expression suddenly changed before he finished speaking. , Before everyone could react, they had already drawn their guns and shot at the soldiers guarding the city gate.