Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    As night falls, the lights come on.

    The guests in the hotel have dispersed, only the hotel staff are left to clean up the mess.

    The light in the dressing room was still on, and Lu Chen was sitting on the sofa. There was a laptop on the table in front of him, which played all the videos captured by the surveillance from the time Qiao Nian entered the hotel until she left.

    The assistant Lin Tezhu, the company's assistant, stood aside and watched together. He was responsible for copying the video. He probably guessed that Mr. Lu wanted to see if anything unusual happened to Ms. Qiao in the hotel. It may be right to say that if you escape from marriage, you will escape from marriage.

    It's just that Qiao Nian stayed in the hotel for more than three hours, so looking at it a little bit, it is inevitable that there will be some visual fatigue and make people sleepy.

    The night was getting darker and darker, and the sound insulation of the hotel was still very good. Except for the lively sound of the engagement banquet in the video, the room was depressingly quiet.

    Lin Tezhu resisted yawning, adjusted his glasses, and glanced at Mr. Lu quietly.

    Several hours have passed, and Mr. Lu's sitting posture on the sofa has not changed a bit. He looks down at the laptop screen with no expression. Those deep eyes seem to be covered with frost, which makes people dare not show their atmosphere. .

    Fortunately, this video is almost over. Since I can't find anything useful, Mr. Lu should go back to sleep. He has to go to work tomorrow, and Lin Tezhu feels bitter. He doesn't know that Mr. Lu will face another tomorrow what it looks like.

    It must have been a difficult time in the company.

    But just when he thought he could leave after the video was finished, Mr. Lu's sitting posture suddenly changed. He leaned forward slightly, staring at the screen coldly, with a terrifying expression for a moment.

    Assistant Lin followed his line of sight, but saw the real daughter of the Qiao family talking to Ms. Qiao. What he said earlier sounded normal, but after listening to it, Assistant Lin felt something was wrong. up.

    ... Has Qiao Ning ever had a blind date with the young master of the Feng family?

    Obviously not, Lin Tezhu could tell at a glance that Qiao Ning was lying, but... the Ms. Qiao who was Mr. Lu's fiancée on the screen not only believed it, she... was in a hurry?

    No matter how you look at it, it seems that the relationship with the young master of the Feng family is not simple.

    Lin Tezhu had a hunch that the words to come later must be more dangerous. He didn't dare to listen to it, but he didn't dare to leave, and his expression became a little painful.

    Sure enough, his premonition was correct, that real daughter really took Ms. Qiao for a fool, she even made up stories about a car accident, but Ms. Qiao still believed it, and she still had a very anxious expression on her face.

    And not long after the real daughter left, Miss Qiao hurriedly changed her dress and sneaked away from the engagement banquet.

    The connection before and after this is not difficult to guess.

    Boss Lu, he is... not only regretted by his fiancée, but also... cheated?

    Lin Tezhu couldn't believe it, Mr. Lu, a big boss who was respected by everyone in the company, would be greened, and the one who greened him was Feng's president?